St Mary's - What we might expect to see happen (and possibly announced soon)...

Matthew Le God

Stop it please!!! my woman thinks I'm MENTAL because I'm sitting here crying with laughter over the IPad! Keep em coming!!
I thought it was half decent to be fair. Can I just say a big thanks to the mods for letting this absolutely excellent thread continue.

Sorry I'm out. My boss is the joke teller, most are **** but occasionally he comes out with a good one. I'll post if he does.

I'd like to meet him, he seems like a funny guy, i think we could become good friends. Do you want to PM me your details and i can add you both on facebook?

Ta, but I won't bother. I'm feeling nice and relaxed, we won away in our championship this evening and I didn't have a bad game, I've had half a bottle of a nice Sicilian wine and I'm off to bed with a spare set of rechargeable batteries: why spoil it all? :-)

Night....

Why wont the images of a pi*ssed up Suzy sprawled across the sofa in her dugarees licking her lips as she saucily eyes her Rampant Rabbit leave my mind? It has kept me awake all night.

I'd like to meet him, he seems like a funny guy, i think we could become good friends. Do you want to PM me your details and i can add you both on facebook?

Funniest thing about him is, he from Southampton, not been to a game ever, probably doesn't even know what league we are in but if anyone mentions Pompey or someone says they are a Pompey fans he launches a tirade of abuse that anyone on here would be proud of. It seems even if football is not your bag (he's a big rugby fan and doesnt live down here no more) some things are just pre programmed.

And just to keep on topic he really wants a stadium expansion :)