St Mary's - What we might expect to see happen (and possibly announced soon)...

Matthew Le God

If you really want to know what I think. We will expand if we can spend a couple of years in the prem getting good averages 30k. But this an absolute guess as I haven't a clue what NC is thinking JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU. Our only hint might be that he might be looking into it!

If you really want to know what I think. We will expand if we can spend a couple of years in the prem getting good averages 30k. But this an absolute guess as I haven't a clue what NC is thinking JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU. Our only hint might be that he might be looking into it!

So you think what most people do except MLG then?

So you think what most people do except MLG then?

I felt a bit sorry for him actually after reading through this post and getting gangbanged. If what was said at the dinners is right, then got a point and shouldn't need to produce evidence.

I felt a bit sorry for him actually after reading through this post and getting gangbanged. If what was said at the dinners is right, then got a point and shouldn't need to produce evidence.

You dont think he was talking a load of bollix then?

Not if what was said at the dinners is right which unfortunately we can't prove either way. If the man with all the ideas at SMS said he wanted to expand then we have to believe him. He said he had a five year plan and so far that's ahead of schedule on that so why not? Only he knows

Did I forget to say he's my brother in law

You might want to say "Ma cazzo, sono dei tifosi deficienti e depressi sul forum Saints Web. Non hanno un spicchio d'ottimismo e sono sempre negativi". I won't translate coz Italian is such an easy language.

You might want to say "Ma cazzo, sono dei tifosi deficienti e depressi sul forum Saints Web. Non hanno un spicchio d'ottimismo e sono sempre negativi". I won't translate coz Italian is such an easy language.

Vaffanculo testa di Cazzo

surely the point here is a small stadium expansion might be nice, but isn't really needed. what we should be focussing on is expanding the club shop and opening a branch in Tokyo to allow our Japanese fan base easier access to shirts / scarves / saints gnomes

surely the point here is a small stadium expansion might be nice, but isn't really needed. what we should be focussing on is expanding the club shop and opening a branch in Tokyo to allow our Japanese fan base easier access to shirts / scarves / saints gnomes
ANyone know how many gnomes we've sold in Japan so far this season?

NC......joking of course. I thought it was funny

No problems, I assumed so, but I'd very much like to say the same words personally.. I wonder what the next poster said, busy little bee that he is.

None of us know what the future will bring, but as I think I've mentioned elsewhere on here, I'm already thinking about tickets for the early games of next season when I'm over. I certainly won't be leaving it until the last moment to get them after the excellent attendance records of this season, particularly towards the end. But then I'm motivated and won't have a chance later in the season. Other people won't bother or won't do it in time, but might if it were easier. There's a lot of different dynamics going on in ticket sales and some people here have a very simplistic view of it.

Maybe, I'm sure most people will literally be PMSLing when they see your"Cortese is my bro in law" gag

Wasn't supposed to be a lol moment otherwise i would have told my cow joke. just some light humour which considering you completely missed of whom I was referring to was pointless me even mentioning. SW seemed to get it!

Wasn't supposed to be a lol moment otherwise i would have told my cow joke. just some light humour which considering you completely missed of whom I was referring to was pointless me even mentioning. SW seemed to get it!

That makes a change.

Please tell your cow joke. I feel now is definitely the right time for it. Edited by Sour Mash

You really should see some of the things he's coming out with!!!!

Ta, but I won't bother. I'm feeling nice and relaxed, we won away in our championship this evening and I didn't have a bad game, I've had half a bottle of a nice Sicilian wine and I'm off to bed with a spare set of rechargeable batteries: why spoil it all? :-)

Night....

Ta, but I won't bother. I'm feeling nice and relaxed, we won away in our championship this evening and I didn't have a bad game, I've had half a bottle of a nice Sicilian wine and I'm off to bed with a spare set of rechargeable batteries: why spoil it all? :-)

Night....

Have fun Suzy, put those batteries to good use hope you've got a bottle of Lube to hand as well xxxxx

Not that she can see this of course.

I hope Turkish isn't replying to me as I can't read his posts.

Incidentally "turca" mean one of those squat toilets - I always think of him as Mr Squat Toilet...

That's funny, I always think of you as Ms Whistling Gash. The overuse of batteries seems to confirm this.

Not that she San see this of course.

Tell us you cow joke, please...

It's really not that funny and has now been hyped up too much already.

Two cows in a field.....one says mooooooo....the other one says....I was going to say that.

Ok you can start to take the **** now!

It's really not that funny and has now been hyped up too much already.

Two cows in a field.....one says mooooooo....the other one says....I was going to say that.

Ok you can start to take the **** now!

LMFAO!!!! you're going to have start putting warnings on your posts if they are going to be as funny as that!! I like it. It funny, original and will appeal to everyone from small children to their grand parents. I'll save that one for my next family party to every

one a laugh. Got any more?

LMFAO!!!! you're going to have start putting warnings on your posts if they are going to be as funny as that!! I like it. It funny, original and will appeal to everyone from small children to their grand parents. I'll save that one for my next family party to every

one a laugh. Got any more?

Glad you liked it but it's been around a while and not original. It's the only joke I ever remember so unfortunately that it.

Night....

All good to hear! But why are you taking batteries to bed? I don't get it :?

Glad you liked it but it's been around a while and not original. It's the only joke I ever remember so unfortunately that it.

Really? I've never heard it before, it's very funny, im a bit disapointed you didnt think of it yourself though. Do you think you could get some more for the rest of the week?

Edited by Turkish

Really? I've never heard it before, it's very funny, im a bit disapointed you didnt think of it yourself though. Do you think you could get some more for the rest of the week?

Ok you asked for it.

A photon walked into a hotel and the concierge asked,have you any bags. No I'm travelling light.

Believe me the longer I go on the worse they get so no more joke from me. Takes a bow.

Ok you asked for it.

A photon walked into a hotel and the concierge asked,have you any bags. No I'm travelling light.

Believe me the longer I go on the worse they get so no more joke from me. Takes a bow.

Stop it please!!! my woman thinks I'm MENTAL because I'm sitting here crying with laughter over the IPad! Keep em coming!!