Leicester

CabbageFace

I'm not very intelligent, but I've never really understood how straight men, who don't shoot up, catch aids.

I am of the same opinion. On the one hand they tell us that we shouldn't be worried about shaking hands, kissing, drinking from the same cup etc as an AIDS'sy person, but if we put a penis in one we can get it. Not sure about the rest of you, but my knob is waterproof. As long as I have no abrasions on my meat then should there be a problem? If you are getting abrasions during sex then perhaps you are going at her a bit soon.

I believe there's only something like a 1 in 2000 chance of catching it from having vaginal sex with a woman.

The odds for buttsecks, of course, are a lot lower. More tearing and that.

F*ck, i went out in Leicester a couple of years ago, got smashed up, and dont remember a thing, all i had the next morning was some blood stained boxers.

Leicester is a sh*t hole, half the people there don't speak English

F*ck, i went out in Leicester a couple of years ago, got smashed up, and dont remember a thing, all i had the next morning was some blood stained boxers.

Leicester is a sh*t hole, half the people there don't speak English

They do, they just pretend not to when you're around to avoid talking to you.

I believe there's only something like a 1 in 2000 chance of catching it from having vaginal sex with a woman.

The odds for buttsecks, of course, are a lot lower. More tearing and that.

I was wondering about that. If you sleep with someone with teh aids or teh HIV, if it was a gimme you would catch it.

Didnt realise it was only a 1 in 2000 chance though? technically then, if he did sleep with 100 women, statistically, they would be very unlucky to have caught it. I was thinking there would be 100 more HIV infected people in Leicester!

I was wondering about that. If you sleep with someone with teh aids or teh HIV, if it was a gimme you would catch it.

Didnt realise it was only a 1 in 2000 chance though? technically then, if he did sleep with 100 women, statistically, they would be very unlucky to have caught it. I was thinking there would be 100 more HIV infected people in Leicester!

That 1 in 2000 was for men (if I understand his comments right), women have a greater chance then that.