Lowe, Crouch and Wilde should work together for the good of the club.

derry

I would like to see them publically put their shareholdings up for sale for a nominal amount to encourage a takeover, any incoming investor would then only have to take on the debt - the three may as well, administration will render their shares worthless anyway - if I was interested in investing I would probably wait for administration to happen and pick us up for a song - this would be a far better way and would show they really do have the club's and not their own personal interests - sadly I think only one of the three really does.

Shouldn't they work together, be adult and put the welfare of the club first.

If they are not going to do this, surely it is time to have a united campaign, to force them to put the club first, or all of them get out.

I think you've just breached the copyright of Phil from the land of heat and concrete dust.

As for the three coming together, I fear you might as well take pot shots at the Moon. And I don't think that's me being cynical.

I think you've just breached the copyright of Phil from the land of heat and concrete dust.

As for the three coming together, I fear you might as well take pot shots at the Moon. And I don't think that's me being cynical.

No. It's me being cynical, I'd like to know if others feel strongly about the welfare of the club. Has the time come to try and move things along?

No. It's me being cynical, I'd like to know if others feel strongly about the welfare of the club. Has the time come to try and move things along?

derry, the only thing I know for fairly certain is that the club's current state is somewhat like an iceberg approaching the Equator.

Someone has got to slide off soon. Whether it's any of those on the usual Unwanted List, or the entire club, remains to be seen.

You could say that action of a kind has already been taken. The terrible decline in gates seems pretty terminal in the club's already parlous state. The arguments about whether the stay-aways are doing it because they hate Lowe, or are just bored, are in this sense pretty irrelevant.

Edited by Roman

derry, the only thing I know for fairly certain is that the club's current state is somewhat like an iceberg approaching the Equator.

Someone has got to slide off soon. Whether it's any of those on the usual Unwanted List, or the entire club, remains to be seen.

You could say that action of a kind has already been taken. The terrible decline in gates seems pretty terminal in the club's already parlous state. The arguments about whether the stay-aways are doing it because they hate Lowe, or are just bored, are in this sense pretty irrelevant.

If 7000 stay aways were real, it would cause a revolution led by the bank. We need to be able to quantify the number.

Affankyou.

That's what we need right now, more love and forgiveness and just getting along.

Unfortunately, as GM maybe able to testify, the Indians have just taken a pot shot at the moon and (Prince Philip's views not withstanding) they may have a chance of hitting it.

So I think I'll keep to a "more chance of a pig flying over the moon to be safer", but it is still the only way I can see out this "today".

As for the "all agree to sell out for a quid" line...

And to annoy UP and be facetious (too late to download spell checker)

How do we know they haven't?

And to annoy UP and be facetious (too late to download spell checker)

How do we know they haven't?

You don't annoy me fella, and there's no need for spell checker there!!!!!!!

The Runnymede minutes showed how intransigent all three of them were and how although there was some common ground, dislike of Executives, dislike of SISU offer etc, there was more thann an element of mistrust in the background.

Obviously two of them ironed out their differences, but not sure you would be able to get the three of them o work together.

Anything is possible, but I just reckon there is too much history between them all and a different take on the way forward.

I think the manager would be a classic case in point, and although I have no inside track to any of the big three, I reckon that Lowe thinks the revolutionary coaching set up is the way forward, I reckon Crouch would be more minded of a Pearson style set up, whilst Wilde would just agree with whoever shouted the loudest or offered him the Chairman's seat.

I'm not sure what the solution is (maybe it's some independent and unrelated set up), but I also know the current set up is not working.

Obviously two of them ironed out their differences,

I doubt this - Lowe and Wilde are likely joined only by a mutual hatred of Crouch!

As for the way forward, I maintain a rights issue is the best option - we're a listed company, why don't we use the stock market to our advantage for the first time? (Yes, I know the obvious answer is that it will dilute the shareholdings of the three wise men, which is unacceptable to any of them!)

I doubt this - Lowe and Wilde are likely joined only by a mutual hatred of Crouch!

As for the way forward, I maintain a rights issue is the best option - we're a listed company, why don't we use the stock market to our advantage for the first time? (Yes, I know the obvious answer is that it will dilute the shareholdings of the three wise men, which is unacceptable to any of them!)

I would say the more obvious answer is that nobody in their right mind would "invest" (i.e. **** money down the drain) in SFC/SLH in its current perilous position.

I think the three of them would be far more willing to listen and perhaps negotiate on such a deal now than they were a year ago when SISU were floating around.

I doubt this - Lowe and Wilde are likely joined only by a mutual hatred of Crouch!!)

Probably a wrong turn of phrase there. More a kind of "agreed to work together through gritted teeth" sort of relationship!!!!!

Not sure it would bring in enough wonga to do anything other than keep the wolves fromt he door for short while. Of course it might be better than nothing, but all you would really be doing would be to buy another 6 months to a year. Something might happen during that year to get us up the table, but it's not guaranteed and you would have to be able to afford to lose that money!!!!

Additionally, who else would underwrite such a rights issue/placing apart from Crouch????

On the back of a fag packet If we wanted to raise 3million at the current share price, he could proably underwrite 2/3rds of it and not breach 29.99%, but who would take up the other 1 million??????

Unfortunately both Wilde and Lowe would see hell freeze over before putting the club first.

Lowe has no love, affection or concern for the club, just a massive ego centric ego to feed.

Wilde is too busy trying to oversee his own loss making business.

I believe that only Leon Crouch can put the club first, yes he did make mistakes but I believe that it was his love for the club as a fan that influenced those decisions.

I think that he has learned a lesson, and would not do it again.

Nice idea but I fear the following is a more probable event :

Quote:

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isaiah 11:6

Who wrote that????

The RSPCA or the NSPCC would have a field day. That sounds like a recipe for disaster or a YTS at Longleat getting the keys mixed up.

Who wrote that????

The RSPCA or the NSPCC would have a field day. That sounds like a recipe for disaster or a YTS at Longleat getting the keys mixed up.

O YE OF LITTLE FAITH . :(

My elite team of highly paid researchers have assured me that the 'little child' in question is actually a cryptic reference to Adam Lallana - who clearly is destined to lead the Saints out of the wilderness .