Lets at least lose with some pride intact

Mr X

Personally I will be very pleased if we can keep the scoreline respectable 2-0 to Reading would be very good IMO. If we can avoid a tonking it will at least give us some confidence for the plymouth game where we simply have to get something. We aren't expected to get anything so lets just go out there and play with no fear :)

I have this mad feeling, that the team will play contrary to The Director or Coachs, well laid out plan. Play the way they grew up with and surprise us all and win 3-1.

I am still relying on the law of averages that we will have this sort of win sometime...But no Credit to Lowey or JP and Wotte...I want it for the boys and the fans.

Let's hope its a significant loss if it has to be one (and it does in my opinion).

A significant loss will push JP and Lowe closer to the exit than a minor loss.

You can honestly see results leading to us getting rid of Lowe? Relegation didnt seem to get rid of him, face facts were stuck with him as long as he keeps his buddies on his good side. The only person we will get rid of anytime soon is JP and based on the fact we cant really afford a new manager even he is pretty close to bullet proof atm.

You can honestly see results leading to us getting rid of Lowe? Relegation didnt seem to get rid of him, face facts were stuck with him as long as he keeps his buddies on his good side. The only person we will get rid of anytime soon is JP and based on the fact we cant really afford a new manager even he is pretty close to bullet proof atm.

So basically if lowe knows he's safe no matter what the results and jan knows hes safe no matter what the results cos we can't afford a replacement or a payoff deal. Exactly how concerened are they?

lol at this thread and lol at the turning the corner brigade. This season is a struggle on and off the pitch for all of us to cope with and we get good days and we get bad days.

Today's a good day, enjoy it for a change, business as usual will be around soon, this is football you know and we stll have politics.

lol at this thread and lol at the turning the corner brigade. This season is a struggle on and off the pitch for all of us to cope with and we get good days and we get bad days.

Today's a good day, enjoy it for a change, business as usual will be around soon, this is football you know and we stll have politics.

Correct, Mike Wilde said there would be ups and downs.

If he'd have said downs and ups, well, he'd have been spot on.

Too many people ignored that message and only remember the premiership glory days.

We have always been inconsistent, if you'd seen us in Div 3 South you'd know

better then go in for wrist slitting because we lose a few games.

Correct, Mike Wilde said there would be ups and downs.

If he'd have said downs and ups, well, he'd have been spot on.

Too many people ignored that message and only remember the premiership glory days.

We have always been inconsistent, if you'd seen us in Div 3 South you'd know

better then go in for wrist slitting because we lose a few games.

Yes very true.

I feel that we are beginning to play better but wish we had a settled team