Google Nexus 4

ant

Now back in stock at the Play store.

Seems like there's a fair amount available as they went up at 3pm and the site's been very stable, as is the predicted shipping time. Hopefully this'll stop third-party sellers holding those that want one to ransom!

Plumped for the 8GB as I'll likely make heavy use of their Music cloud. The bumper case isn't available yet but you can get adequate substitutes from Amazon.

Cheers for the heads up. I too got the 8GB one for the girlfriend. Whoever bought the one off Jeff for the extortionate price he was selling it for must feel pig sick.

I know - literally one day before! Luckily been tracking the intel on new stock for a while. There were rumours of 5pm yesterday but it transpired to be 3pm today.

Poor old CEX my heart bleeds ....not as if theyll sell it for more is it?

CEX will take any opportunity to rip people off and you'd be silly to buy anything from them. You may find a good deal or two but that's about it.

Nice one Jeff for selling now as they'll likely to drop their cash offer as soon as they get a sniff that people can buy the phone again.

Coincidentally I've just ordered the 16gb one myself!

Oh dear, I only tried to inform any interested parties that the phone was back in stock (still is, though that seems by the by now).

Of course if you buy directly from Google it really will be 'sealed and unopened' ;)

Hypo, they were selling on ebay at the time for the same price Jeff put it up on here. You made your point on other threads about your issue with it, no one bought it directly from here so no harm done.

If you two are going to continue to argue about it please do so via PM

Edited by JustMike
Have now deleted the bickering from here

Has someone changed the rules of supply and demand whilst I wasn't looking?

Something is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it.

If someone puts one of these phones up for sale for £10,000 and someone buys it at that price, then what's the problem?

If someone puts one of these phones up for sale for £10,000 and someone buys it at that price, then what's the problem?

quite

I agree. Thankfully no one was prepared to pay the extortionate price on here.

Back on topic temporarily... ordered a 16gb nexus 4 about 3 days ago when it was quoting 2 to 3 weeks for delivery and just got email it is arriving today. Good in some ways but shipping now means it just squeezed into this months credit card statement.

• 2 weeks later...

He also said he is amused which is strange because he usually says he is bored. Sorry to bother you Jeff, but could you confirm are you amused/bored & confrontational/pally? TBH I prefer the angry Jeff as this forum needs some characters like that. There was once a time if you wanted to see someone get angry, you could just post something like the UKIP thread in the lounge and watch dune meltdown. Now it is all about stadium expansion and if Cortese is a nice guy or a calatalist overlord leading us to hell. FFS - even the muppet show has threads about what people have on toast. Can you stick with the 'do do do' road rage style Jeff please?