Favourite food at football grounds and de we have it sussed

Miltonroader07

Brilliant reply.

Cheers mate, I thought you'd like it. It was a small branch of the 'take one to know one' style reply that was common in the early 90's. I am helping it to make a comeback.

What's your favourite pick and mix at the cinema? I like the chocolate Brazil's but deep down I know they are so heavey I am probably paying £1 a pop. With that in mind I put them just behind the meter long sour chew things. How about you Turks? I bet you hate it when you drop a chocolate peanut on your tight white t-shirt? Does that mean to tend to stick to the hard sweats?

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Cheers mate, I thought you'd like it. It was a small branch of the 'take one to know one' style reply that was common in the early 90's. I am helping it to make a comeback.

What's your favourite pick and mix at the cinema? I like the chocolate Brazil's but deep down I know they are so heavey I am probably paying £1 a pop. With that in mind I put them just behind the meter long sour chew things. How about you Turks? I bet you hate it when you drop a chocolate peanut on your tight white t-shirt? Does that mean to tend to stick to the hard sweats?

It was just predictable, not funny and boring. I expect more from you TBH.

Why on earth would i wear a tight white t-shirt to the cinema? I am neither homosexual or a fake tan, parrot head pretend body builder.

How about a bloated, scruffy, middle aged woman stuffing her face with food at a football match, I'd say that's worse?

that is pretty horiffic too. And little fat kids stuffing their faces. Do their parents have no sense of responsibility. They take the kid to watch sportmen and fine athletes then let them gorge their fat little faces on junk food. Shameful stuff.

mate of mine works at mcdonalds and when he gets a real porker in he's like "Have you tried out grilled chicken salad?". They never have, they always want Large Big Mac Meal. He also sometimes says "would you like to go medium for 30p less?" but they never take him up on that either. There is no helping some people!