Could we have a poll?

Barry Sanchez

I read pretty much every thread on here. It's called being single, a bit sad, and having Tapatalk on my phone. I wasn't particularly expecting anything, apart from some differing but well thought out opinions. I come on here to talk about saints and occasionally have a look on the muppet show for a laugh.

If I'm on the saints forum, I don't expect some moronic threads. (Despite being a member for years!)

I read pretty much every thread on here. It's called being single, a bit sad, and having Tapatalk on my phone. I wasn't particularly expecting anything, apart from some differing but well thought out opinions. I come on here to talk about saints and occasionally have a look on the muppet show for a laugh.

If I'm on the saints forum, I don't expect some moronic threads. (Despite being a member for years!)

Well to be safe if you see my name dont read it for fear of offence, that way we wont have you contradicting yourself and being somewhere where you dont wnat to be.

Kelv, did you crash your moped there as I dont have a clue to what you refer.

Never been on one in my life Bazza, so probably not.

1700 posts, and not one of any quality. Its all well good trying to portray yourself as some hard done by little victim, but look at the amount of times people get fed up with you.

I dont really know why i bother, this is exactly what you want. You say you want to discuss Saints, yet you say the same handful of things over and over, and just disagree blindly no matter what. It is like trying to debate with Alex Jones (not the welsh one).

Sad.

Are you sure this is the mongboard for you, sir?

Well to be safe if you see my name dont read it for fear of offence, that way we wont have you contradicting yourself and being somewhere where you dont wnat to be.

Well reading through this thread alone, I'm clearly not alone in my opinions. However it gives you something to do on a Wednesday evening.

Never been on one in my life Bazza, so probably not.

1700 posts, and not one of any quality. Its all well good trying to portray yourself as some hard done by little victim, but look at the amount of times people get fed up with you.

I dont really know why i bother, this is exactly what you want. You say you want to discuss Saints, yet you say the same handful of things over and over, and just disagree blindly no matter what. It is like trying to debate with Alex Jones (not the welsh one).

Sad.

The question remains Kelvin why converse with me? I wont change and why should you, you choose to reply to me and have the audacity to moan about the quality of the thread, you do see you are wrong here dont you?

The question remains Kelvin why converse with me? I wont change and why should you, you choose to reply to me and have the audacity to moan about the quality of the thread, you do see you are wrong here dont you?

if you hate saints, the owners, the players, the fans, the kit, the ceo etc etc why support them?

why come on a saints forum with people who actually like the club, and then act surprised when people get fed up.

difference is, when I'm wrong I'll admit it.

if you hate saints, the owners, the players, the fans, the kit, the ceo etc etc why support them?

why come on a saints forum with people who actually like the club, and then act surprised when people get fed up.

difference is, when I'm wrong I'll admit it.

I love the Saints but do I love Cortese, the signings, the ground, the prices, the players?

Thats for debate, my love for Southampton FC will never diminish, can you admit you are a hypocrite?

What sums it up is the fact football or Saints is not really being discussed on this thread just the usuals having cube handbags about irrelevance. This forum has become some tedious and boring.

"has become", pmsl

Calling people muppets, calling for mods to act, you are like a player waving an imaginary card at a referee trying to get someone booked for a minor offence. Its people like you that are ruining this forum!

"Waving an imaginary card" lmao!

Yes ok then turdish, you sad bellend.

Try getting a life outside of this place sometime...

Nob.

Road saint is a very angry young man. I wanted him to be my arch enemy for a bit but for some reason he turned me down. I do admire his energy and anger though, like an ultra conservative cyber punk. Only Jeff le taxi beats him at this angle but he is a genius.

Hang on! What's going on? This thread was gibberish for ages, surviving on the moan board then as soon a I post on it, it bloody gets moved. Is there an automatic robo mod following me around? Has it been set to 'move to the muppet show' as soon as I post on something? Well let me warn you mods, one more move and I am posting on the Pompey takeover thread.

"Waving an imaginary card" lmao!

Yes ok then turdish, you sad bellend.

Try getting a life outside of this place sometime...

Nob.

Another post served up with lashing of hypocrisy from Cul De Sac Saint. Complaining on the one hand about some posters yet resorting to abuse himself. Do not look at the straw in your brothers eye when there is a rafter in your own.

Hi Turks,

You are probably not aware but I posted on this thread and therefore it has automatically been moved to the muppet show as a precaution. With this in mind, unfortunately all metaphors are actually banned. Innuendo is fine, one of those bletchy puns he calls homophobes - fine but full on metaphors are unfortunately outlawed. You see there is always a danger over here that milts will take it literally and actually put a straw in his brother's eye before getting a raft and... Well you get the picture.

He probably is aware if he read post #78. Stop repeating yourself Tokyo, you're spamming up an otherwise interesting & informative thread!

Where?

I'd like to weigh in but Barry Sanchez has insisted I don't interact with him.

He gets upset.

I'm always confused to whether to add a K to nob to make it knob or not. Does one mean like door knob but without the K mean like Turkish/penis style knob/nob.

Bletch please confirm.

There's a big difference in spelling Toke, but the pronunciation is the same.

Or to put it another way, if you find yourself with nob or knob coming out of your mouth, your reaction is likely to be the same.

On the spelling/usage, to my mind nob is an archaic term for someone that is higher in society than you. Whereas a knob is a lump of something or a 'sticky-outy' thing that is designed to be touched.

So, given your personal overuse of nob, and knowing you as I do, I'm guessing that you really need knob.

stop trying for distractions tokyos, beltch just pointed out that you really need knob. He is saying it's the last thing you think of at night, and the first thing in your mind in the morning. This thread is now bout investigating tokyos constant hunger for cock.

I disagree with bletch.

nob, to my mind, became the proper spelling after the arrival of non-racist comedians in the 1980s.

"Knob" could be confused with other types of knobs, whereas nob stands proudly erect as an irredeemably rude word.

I disagree with bletch.

nob, to my mind, became the proper spelling after the arrival of non-racist comedians in the 1980s.

"Knob" could be confused with other types of knobs, whereas nob stands proudly erect as an irredeemably rude word.

I disagree with pap over his use of the term "proper spelling".

I believe that I have specified the "proper spelling", but I would acknowledge that in some circles the de facto or common spelling, when applied to the phallus, is nob.

I would therefore be willing to put my proper knob up against pap's commonly used nob any time.

I disagree with pap over his use of the term "proper spelling".

I believe that I have specified the "proper spelling", but I would acknowledge that in some circles the de facto or common spelling, when applied to the phallus, is nob.

I would therefore be willing to put my proper knob up against pap's commonly used nob any time.

Look mate. Your knob is used all over the world, limply turning up in the respective vernaculars of our colonial English-speaking cousins.

My nob represents the best of British. Unique to these islands, unless you play cribbage.

Look mate. Your knob is used all over the world, limply turning up in the respective vernaculars of our colonial English-speaking cousins.

My nob represents the best of British. Unique to these islands, unless you play cribbage.

I'm a little uncomfortable paraphrasing the pap, but put another way, what you're actually saying is that my old knob has been around the block, seen some sh*t, seen its fair share of proper action, and seen plenty of blood spilled. All in the name of extending the Empire into virgin territory.

Whereas your bloodless, young, and shorter nob represents the post-Empire, flaccid nation we've become. Without engorging yourself via-gra-nd displays of rhetoric and the odd Ben Elton "knob(sic) gag", you're impotent.

Prolly.