The muppet show xmas party

Miltonroader07

Shall we, we need a qualification criteria, must have 2+ Infractions, must have supported Saints for 5 years,

Any other ideas, where shall we go.....

The infraction criteria is too easy - go to main board, find just mike, call him a c8nt, and sabotage the thread - job done

Oh Gawd.

The thought of taking you lot down to Barasti to watch the bikinis oops sorry Match, then off to Ravi's for a curry before hitting The Seaview & Rock Bottom has just made me decide to let Eric do that.

I think I'm at the same event as Toke's that night

You know it's going to be held in a lay by just of the A337, don't you bear?

Spudders there in fishing trousers, tie dye T, dread locks, all wide eyed asking people where they are from and what they have done. Bletch (still) tied up in the boot of Milt's Ford Granada, milts greeting people with a ruffie canopies, KRG looking excited not knowing what is coming up.

Face it bear, at best it will be like that rave in Banshee and I will be the one that has to come and save you all from a horrific bumming.

Why?

I look hot.

I'm just shocked that someone randomly managed to take a snap of me at the Sydney Mardi Gras a few years ago.

Which is where I also randomly managed to take some pics of the lads ;).

Will dig out the old back up drive and see if I can find them when I get home from work later

No I havent seem it in ages. Started watching the following instead and then forgot about it. Might go back again. It started to get really stupid and I was up to date so lost track. Any new tips?

my first tips is to stop following the followings! It's butters!

here is top shows people should be downloading on internets yo!

1) BANSHEEEE! is most sex+violence show on tv!

B) NATHAN FOR YOU is most lols show on tv!

IV) YOUNGERS is most hilarious so bad is good show on tv!

Edit: my gf told me off last night for getting over-excited watching youngers! I was up & shouting at screen & doing (slightly racists) impersonations of things that just happened and when my fave character Bangers come on screen i nearly pee my pants yo!

Edited by Bearsy

Can we relax the 3 infraction rule thing please?

Either that or can the mods give me a couple of infractions around Chrimbo time, ta.

Wouldn't want to miss this.

Anyone sorted venue yet?

my first tips is to stop following the followings! It's butters!

here is top shows people should be downloading on internets yo!

1) BANSHEEEE! is most sex+violence show on tv!

B) NATHAN FOR YOU is most lols show on tv!

IV) YOUNGERS is most hilarious so bad is good show on tv!

Edit: my gf told me off last night for getting over-excited watching youngers! I was up & shouting at screen & doing (slightly racists) impersonations of things that just happened and when my fave character Bangers come on screen i nearly pee my pants yo!

Cheers bear. I am getting too old and busy to try TV programmes out for myself, so it is good to have a crash test dummy like you to sample stuff. So far I have had mixed results:

Him and Her - top marks

Banshee - Not bad, I can see the appeal. Some good episodes but it is dumb American Stuff

Girls - minus 1 reputation point for that. It was gay even for you dude.

Taxi driver recommended Parks and recreation as well and it looks ok from the bits I have seen. Americans aren't great at comedy as they lost their sense of humour along with the Russians in the cold war. It was part of the disarmament treaty for both of them or something.

The following is ok, the Mrs loves in and it is better than the other crap she loves so I'm down with it. The problem again is I am up to date with it and hate watching stuff on a weekly basis. I am waiting until all of Game of Thrones is finished before watching it for that very reason. I'll check out the other stuff and issue reputation points accordingly.

Edit: oh yeah I know that Nathan for you thing. Plus 1 rep point for that.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint