Tackle!

lettuce

here is tackle of duck yo:

ggvPLGY.gif

This is interesting. I remember hearing a while back that ducks mate primarily by gang rape, and to combat this the lady has her tunnel of love made into a labyrinth. This way only the boy ducks she actually fancies she will let get to her eggs, the rest end up in a dead end. This explains why they need a nob that goes exploring.

it is amazing penis! It looks like turkey twizzler yo. I particularly love the little squirt of black duck spunk empregnating my ruler!

Imagine if you is getting down with bird & then you pull out one of them bad boys! Reaction would be +1 lols!

What were you doing to make the duck chunk it's junk so quickly bear? I was once with this Spanish girl in Amsterdam that made me do that but it was mainly down to her being so fit and her technique where she did something with my balls as well as the usual stuff.

clearly popping finger up bumhole by looks of it.

It's v.clever design if you think bout it, I mean the way it retracts. If duck was swimming about with that thing dangling through water it would cause drag coefficient like ship anchor, and also would get nibbles from passing salmons