Contingency Plan for when this place blows

Tokyo-Saint

Bear's forum life s hanging by a thread, just 1 fraction point away from joining Dune and Cheese on Toast on facebook & twitter, Bletch has already been killed in combat, Spudders has been caught in some kind of commuting loop, our man on the inside (justice Mike) has gone missing, even milts has stopped posting mental stuff because of the stazi.

What's going to happen when this place blows? I don't want to end up over on the ugly inside trying to reassemble to troops for one last attack on the main board. We need a Hoth style meet up point.

Any ideas?

i is deffo not long for these forums tokyos! I detect the muster of the vultures! Chalet is stalking my every utterance, rulebooks in hand and finger poised over permaban button!

i vote mumsnet yo! They prob have a milf filfth subforum or something.

Turns out that most of the places I chunk are fine but you've got to keep up to date with these things, just in case.

Too true. There was a place I used to go to in Cleveland to for years for relaxing and emitting, but Ohio Saint pm'ed me to say there was a big hoo ha about it now. I haven't seen him around this board since, hope he's ok.

Well if it does then they can shove their £5 up their arse. The only reason I paid up was to post more often on here (which I probably don't do enough)

And for what it's worth Bear (in a non miltonroader creepy obsessive sort of way) the mega spastic post the other night had me proper in stitches. ****in legend.

Spudders has been caught in some kind of commuting loop

Annoyingly I can't even do my usual posting whilst having a dump as I don't get any internet reception from the bogs. Can't even get it from my desk either. I thought London was supposed to be where it's all happening, thought they'd have phone masts on every corner to offset all the big building structures, but obviously not! :(