Fans of Russel Brand may like this

Batman

I'm not a massive fan of his stand-up and some of his films, but I love him as a person. Very witty, engaging, funny in conversation and bright. I like listening to the podcasts of his ill-fated Radio shows from a few years ago, very funny stuff.

I got a text at about 2am last night, read it, decided to quickly check Twitter in case anything important had happened while i'd been asleep, saw that about Russell on RHLSTP and went "Yesss!". It was a great interview apparently, looking forward to hearing it on Thursday!

He was the guest at RHLSTP on monday too. Should be free to download the podcast this week.

I got a text at about 2am last night, read it, decided to quickly check Twitter in case anything important had happened while i'd been asleep, saw that about Russell on RHLSTP and went "Yesss!". It was a great interview apparently, looking forward to hearing it on Thursday!

Nice to see this forum has at least three cool kids.

Edited by CB Fry

:lol: it was like jedi mind trick how he made them birds think bout his cock! One started calling him "willy" & the other got so wet she started vvanking off water bottle!

I dunno what an RHLSTP is tho, this makes me sadness i always thought i was cool kid! :cry:

This. He sounded like he was too stoned to talk. Very odd.

I would definitely go for the ham hand.

You're nuts. Imagine the greasy nastiness when you tried to pick up a piece of paper. Mitchell was right about that. It has to be armpit dispensing sun cream every time.

You're nuts. Imagine the greasy nastiness when you tried to pick up a piece of paper. Mitchell was right about that. It has to be armpit dispensing sun cream every time.

But i'm not one of those people who enjoys laying around in the sunshine, whereas I do enjoy ham. On holiday I would be much more tempted to go for a quick swim in the sea and then sit in the shade for a bit eating a nice ham sandwich (think of the savings on expensive restaurant food). Ham wins each time, especially if it's ham hock.

Nah, no problem. Me and Dic Herring go way back. In many ways that was the problem. If anything, I was too familiar with him. You know I immediately thought, that's big dic supermike is going on about but then I thought nah, that's just too obvious. It must be the stamp licking club thing. In the end it was big dic and his theatre podcast.

But i'm not one of those people who enjoys laying around in the sunshine, whereas I do enjoy ham. On holiday I would be much more tempted to go for a quick swim in the sea and then sit in the shade for a bit eating a nice ham sandwich (think of the savings on expensive restaurant food). Ham wins each time, especially if it's ham hock.

Right on so many counts. I'm not a sun worshipper. I do however love ham, but have a twang of conscience over the environmental impact of my meat consumption. The ham hand answers all my ethical questions.