Saints Players as Kids TV Characters

Convict Colony

Whilst reading through pages of "in my humble opinion" or definitions of negligent and inactivity on the main board I was losing the will to live and I mentally rickrolled https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling into thinking if there was a famous tank named victor who I could use as an avatar for big vic.

Anyway I came upon this Victor from Thomas the Tank Engine and it sounds like half the saints team is replicated in Thomas the Tank Engine land, there's a Luke, Kevin sounds like Kelvin and there is even a 'Arry !!

Good to see Vic takes no **** in Thomas land as well !!

" Victor is a narrow gauge engine who keeps the Sodor Steamworks operating. He is a busy engine with a winning sense of humour and a heart of gold. He is highly respected among all of the Sodor engines for helping to sort their repairs and see to their needs. He is very friendly, can often put a smile on an engine's smokebox, and will often help guide an engine where he feels it may be to their benefit. Victor also has a firm manner when something needs to be sorted and stands no nonsense from haughty steam engines or lurking Diesel engines. He takes his work very seriously and takes great pride in helping to maintain the service of the Steamworks. In his time, Victor has helped restore, repair, and repaint many of Sodor's locomotives and he keeps the Steamworks a welcoming, bustling, hospitable environment. He keeps a keen, watchful eye over Kevin the crane, who assists him in the works' operations. Kevin's clumsiness and antics may cause Victor bother and disturbance, but Victor is fond of Kevin and glad to have him as part of the team He now works at the Sodor Steamworks and is always busy finding, delivering, or collecting parts and supervising activities around the yard. He is a wise and friendly engine who is always ready to help his friends, however, he refuses to put up with nonsense."

http://ttte.wikia.com/wiki/Victor_(television_series)

So what other kids tv Characters could the players or Saintsweb members be ?

Yes I am bored

I think his name is the child stealer or something like that.

I'm going to do an investigation into gay cruising soon as I accidentally got involved in the seen recently. Just bit busy at work at the moment to do a full on investigation.

Was it the gay Stone Cold Steve Austin discussion on Southamptons Hardest Man that finally turned you ?

Was it the gay Stone Cold Steve Austin discussion on Southamptons Hardest Man that finally turned you ?

Sorry colon, no early teaser infos on this. All I will say is that I have done it 3 times now and me and my dogs have been shocked on each occasion. I need to do a bit more background work but it appears 'sexy summer Sundays' have been happening for a while.