Saints v Coventry help needed desparately

johnnyboy

I have got BTVision set up at home and the only thing I have on it is our promotion winning game against Coventry that was on the BBC , everything else on it is the wife's ! Now here's the thing, on sunday BT are upgrading the box and all recordings are going to be deleted ( thanks for that ! ) . I have done loads of searching and it appears there is no way of transferring saved content to another HD , I don't have a DVD recorder so the route of going from box to DVD will not work . Here's the point of this rather long post does anybody have a copy of this match on DVD that they would be willing to copy/sell to me . Failing that any clue where I might get a DVD of it . Many thanks .

I've got it on my Hard Drive / DVD box. I can burn it no probs. I just checked and its 2 hours 10 mins (if I remember rightly , that afternoons FF kinda just segued into the match coverage) so it will have to be compressed very slightly to fit on a standard DVD .

Still got mine on my V+ box. Regularly play back that 4th goal. Love the way the commentator says "southampton are going up" and watching the Chapel end celebrate.

Never forgive my mum for throwing my grannys 90th party on that day.

Still got mine on my V+ box. Regularly play back that 4th goal. Love the way the commentator says "southampton are going up" and watching the Chapel end celebrate.

Oh blimey, you missed a hell of a party. :facepalm:

I quite liked the quote "Southampton are playing tuxedo football..."

:)

Any chance of getting highlights/games from the rest of this season? I've been resorting to downloading the few that have been uploaded on youtube for posterity. I'm guessing the club aren't planning on releasing any dvds from the lower leagues.

Also is the 2012/2013 dvd any good? Does it show full highlights or just the Saints goals? Thanks.