Saints V Owls - Half Time Chat And 2nd Half

St Landrew

Saints playing great at times with lots of praise from commentator and Guy Whittingham.

We are really brilliant or Wednesday are rubbish..Not sure..but we MUST get the win and 3 points..more goals hopefully as they tire... Well done so far....And so far Well done JP but get the system right in the second half..COYR

Saints playing great at times with lots of praise from commentator and Guy Whittingham.

We are really brilliant or Wednesday are rubbish..Not sure..but we MUST get the win and 3 points..more goals hopefully as they tire... Well done so far....And so far Well done JP but get the system right in the second half..COYR

Not happy with Guy Whittingham being the "pundit" but they seem to be impressed with us so far.

I wasn't quite clear when our fans were singing "shoot the Pxmpey scum" how their commentator said all the noise we could hear was from Wednesday fans and god knows where they are sat because he said they couldn't even see a Southampton fan? Are they at the back of the away section facing backwards?

Other than that I'm not counting any chickens but it sounds like we are well on top. Please carry on from there lads

Who's the main commentator for Radio Hampshire today, alongside David Armstrong..? He's good. Paints a pretty good picture.

I noticed last week Will Cope has been hired by Sky now. Last week he was as Turf Moor. Strange, thought he was average at best. Not sure who the new guy is though.

Anyone now where we are in the league, as it stands?