Chelsea away

JamesSaints97

Looking for someone to help me out with tickets? Travelling down from Scotland and would happily use someones season ticket numbers if they aren't planning on using them? PM me if you can help me out. Looking for 3 preferably.

i think you'll be fine, they are on sale now to season ticket holders with 3 away games and on Friday to season ticket holders with one, as the game is on SKY and so expensive i think it will even make general sale

Got my tickets yesterday but just went on the tickets site and see we've apparently sold out already. Quite shocked by that given prices and it being on TV...wonder if we'll be able to get anymore.

Madness, why did we take such a small allocaton ? would have given some fans the chance to go to a London away day without all the hassle that goes with trying to get match tickets these days.

T/O told me this morning that we had taken the maximum allocation. I queried this, but he was adamant.

He either wilfully lied to you, then, or was misled by someone else within the ticket office.

I've just spoken to someone at the Chelsea ticket office, querying the article that was posted on their website last week about "extra Southampton tickets", he said that the tickets there were some internal returns, but confirmed that Saints had only requested an allocation of 1500 seats.

He either wilfully lied to you, then, or was misled by someone else within the ticket office.

I've just spoken to someone at the Chelsea ticket office, querying the article that was posted on their website last week about "extra Southampton tickets", he said that the tickets there were some internal returns, but confirmed that Saints had only requested an allocation of 1500 seats.

Proper ballache this as i was hoping to make it along due to living in london. Might do the home end for this one.

Bit of a joke but understandable considering the price and Sunday 4pm sky.

Whatever happened to 'initial allocations'?

Loads of options, basically find anywhere that's on the District line and you'll be in easy reach of the ground. Clapham's fine, but you'd need to get a train to West Brompton to change onto the tube, and those trains are absolutely rammed at weekends as they go to Westfield.

Due to a family commitment we cannot now do the Chelsea game. I therefore have 4 tickets available in the Lower Tier-1 adult and 3 concessions which are Under 18's and/or over 65's. Only want face value of course which is a total of £121.50 being £47 for the adult ticket and £23.50 for each concession plus the club's £1 per ticket admin fee. I can't PM at the moment so if interested please email me at rmatt48@gmail.com

Tickets now taken

Edited by The boy done well

Due to a family commitment we cannot now do the Chelsea game. I therefore have 4 tickets available in the Lower Tier-1 adult and 3 concessions which are Under 18's and/or over 65's. Only want face value of course which is a total of £121.50 being £47 for the adult ticket and £23.50 for each concession plus the club's £1 per ticket admin fee. I can't PM at the moment so if interested please email me at rmatt48@gmail.com

Have emailed you.

Emailed you just now!

Loads of options, basically find anywhere that's on the District line and you'll be in easy reach of the ground. Clapham's fine, but you'd need to get a train to West Brompton to change onto the tube, and those trains are absolutely rammed at weekends as they go to Westfield.

Steve, There does'nt appear to be any trains to West Brompton next Sunday ?

Same, not so sure now as no trains up to West Bromton, I would guess its to far to walk from Clapham ?

Thought the same, but it's another half hour getting to Waterloo and coming back. Trains really are buggered this weekend! Not ideal.

Might just have to go to Waterloo and then back to Earls Court on the district line. Just have to leave a bit earlier.

Edited by Saint Garrett

Thought the same, but it's another half hour getting to Waterloo and coming back. Trains really are buggered this weekend! Not ideal.

Might just have to go to Waterloo and then back to Earls Court on the district line. Just have to leave a bit earlier.

Did you go last season ? any idea where most saints fans drank

Same, not so sure now as no trains up to West Bromton, I would guess its to far to walk from Clapham ?

It's 2.3 miles from Clapham Junc station to Stamford Bridge. So well walkable. Would depend on the weather I guess. Could always get a cab.

Did you go last season ? any idea where most saints fans drank

Didn't go as it was midweek and couldn't get out of work, main reason I'm going this year despite it being £50 and on Sky!! I believe the majority of people drink around Earls Court, which is walking distance from the ground, or somewhere else on district line.

Cab from Clapham to Earls Court is an option. Found a pub called the blackbird which looks decent.