Fullham away

dewsil

Mafiboy...try on the Fulham website. There's gotta be some tickets available in the Putney End. If not now then maybe next week. Even with a restricted view, its easy to move around the unseggregated stand.

Good luck. There's serveral of us from Gothenburg travelling for this one. Lycka till.

Thanks. Think I've mange to get tickets through a third arty site. Hefty extra though but of course worth it. Tack så mycket och vi ses kanske :)

If your thinking of going by train, this is the match to do so, the deal from southampton or Eastleigh is £10 for adults and £5 kids (return). South West trains are doing this on saturdays and sundays until 23rd Feb.

Fill ya boots...

I presume you have to get underground on top of this. Does anyone know is it cheaper in advance or buy day ticket at waterloo. I normally pay extra and get it added to overground, but the terms of the £10 offer clearly state SW trains only.

Anyone coming up from the west, there are no trains from brock that day. If you're coming via Bournemouth , there are buses stright to parkway,.which are quicker than train to brock then bus to Central.

I presume you have to get underground on top of this. Does anyone know is it cheaper in advance or buy day ticket at waterloo. I normally pay extra and get it added to overground, but the terms of the £10 offer clearly state SW trains only.

Anyone coming up from the west, there are no trains from brock that day. If you're coming via Bournemouth , there are buses stright to parkway,.which are quicker than train to brock then bus to Central.

Just to point out, for Fulham away you don't need to take the tube, SWT run to Putney from Waterloo/Clapham, plenty of pubs on that route, Clapham, Wandsworth, Putney High St.

Just to point out, for Fulham away you don't need to take the tube, SWT run to Putney from Waterloo/Clapham, plenty of pubs on that route, Clapham, Wandsworth, Putney High St.

I'm meeting family in Ealing beforehand and coming back via a few beers in Covent garden. Any real ale pubs on route from Ealing Broadway that anybody knows of?

I'm meeting family in Ealing beforehand and coming back via a few beers in Covent garden. Any real ale pubs on route from Ealing Broadway that anybody knows of?
Real Ale between Ealing Broadway and Craven Cottage? Your best bet is to jump off the district line at Hammersmith, go in a pub called the Swan and walk down to the ground from there (bit over 20mins). SOme good pubs around the tube stops between Ealing and Hammersmith, just depends how much you want to jump on and off the tube before the game.