Vote Bearsy!

Tokyo-Saint

Welcome to the official campaign headquarters of 'Vote Bearsy, Keep Barry in" banning poll 2013.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?47974-Disciplinary-Action#.UqCf5sRdWJo

VOTE HERE

http://poll.pollcode.com/2757423

Get your free Avi here

http://makeameme.org/media/created/vote-bearsy-keep.jpg

Let's make this a Christmas to remember, let's ban the bear!

vote-bearsy-keep.jpg

I cannot agree with this campaign. I have fought for the Bear's existence on this site before. I did pie charts and everything. Can we change the option so that we keep Bear and vote for Barry to be placed in West Derby Village stocks* so he can be fruited by the locals?

* if the village no longer has any working stocks, I am happy for Barry to be tied to a lamp-post adjacent to a deep, dingy puddle.

It's just to ban bear from the mainboard Pap. If we don't put bear forward as a candidate, they are going to ban Barry from the mainboard but still allow him to post on here and in the lounge. Can you imagine if he dedicated all of his energy to posting just in those 2 place? The Carnage! That is why we have to sacrifice the bear from the mainboard. Plus it will stop him begging for approval, dancing on command, producing scouting reports on request etc.

It must be hard realising that Bearsy is popular with most on the forum. Losing him is a disaster for the smile factor

Good post! it is sad how bitter tokyos has become lately. I remember when no-one had ever heard of us, we was just anonymous registered users with no avatars. We somehow met in muppet shows and after a period of flirting we hooked up + it seemed like we would be 4eva!

But then of course, i started putting things up my bum (to alleviate itching) and lots of people said they liked to watch this kind of thing. Tokyos become bitter + jealous of the popularity i was finding putting increasingly large household objects up my bum. He could not replicate this success himself, although he tried his best by having genuine naked baths with his father-in-laws. And now it has come to this. He is try to get me ban like weasel. Just like he did with deppo.

I only want to get bear the ban so I can lead the protest to get him reinstated. I also like visiting him in not 606 prison and passing on his (slightly altered) messages to the waiting bear loving slags on here.

I especially enjoy this and therefore sometimes get mods to infract bear for making dumb and pointless posts. This is all part of of my role as The Secret Moderator.

Also Nick, everyone Knows you are only loving bear as you think he puts out.

Bear and Old Nick waiting in a bush

p.e.d.o.p.h.i.l.e

Best-buddies-herbert-family-guy-23509587-833-471.jpg

Oh i just get broken link. F*cking Nokia 2310! What is it picture of? You having genuine naked baths with father-in-laws?

Price Pikey!

It is you an Nick just hanging around, being natural. It is a perfect picture and some fine art, you can really feel the atmosphere. You can almost hear the lost prophets playing in the background.

Sorry spudders, just trying to be friendly to my fans, like one direction or Justin Bieber in Brazil. Any chance justice can confirm to my stalker I have never reported anyone? Let me try again...

Luddick

How's it going mate?

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

I don't think Justice Mike comes on here anymore does he? I think he was just using his mod role here to gain some experience so he could get a mod position on mumsnet

The glamour of modding often goes to their heads, y'know. It can't be easy. Apparently, when they whip out their SaintsWeb Mod Badges in public, it's nosh o' clock from all the impressionable ladies in the vicinity. It's a rockstar life. That's why TheDellbat is always after the gig.

Price Pikey!

It is you an Nick just hanging around, being natural. It is a perfect picture and some fine art, you can really feel the atmosphere. You can almost hear the lost prophets playing in the background.

its a bit like phone sex without knowing what Bear looks like. Iam thinking Amy (im a Celeb) or Cindy Crawford wheras it is probably Olive lookalike from on the Buses......oh ffs Bearsy a bloke

Am I going senile but I cant seem to find the original mongboard thread that got this vote going?

Ps I will vote Bearsy because I dont like his new grown up persona - bring back his old one or even better come back as deppo

Everybody is have to grow up, richard c. I'm not peters pan.

Also i dunno if your aware of this, but i see you like deppo. Did you know who it was that got deppo ban? It is a weasel who is still post on here! You'll never guess who it was!

Yeah, I watched it this afternoon before trying to work out about that bird's tits in the world cup talent show thing.

I liked it. I always like it. I like Paul's speech, "you look great, the wedding is great, the days was great, everything is great". I imagine this was what your GCSE English paper read like.

Steve's speech did remind me of my own recent best man's speech disaster. Obviously his went worse but the reaction is in the same ball park.

I thought his speech was ok! it was just the reactions of everyone that made it seem bad. I liked it best when he made rude joke and it's silent except for you hear Dan going "ho ho ho!" in the background.

I really hate that smug cunt lee.

I thought his speech was ok! it was just the reactions of everyone that made it seem bad. I liked it best when he made rude joke and it's silent except for you hear Dan going "ho ho ho!" in the background.

Yeah, that is the point of Lee. I think something bad will happen to all the baddies. That is why the mum has gone to bed, so they can **** the rest of them up.

Yeah, that Dan thing made me laugh. Bad that Nigel was making jokes about Laura doing Anal but then when Steve does it, it is wrong. Funny when that mum took the girl away and said it was totally inappropriate. This was lols.

thanks bob. Can you confirm this was due to tokyos fail, cos he was casting aspersions bout my phones.

Bob could see it on his phone Bear. If you are not seeing it on your nokia, that's your problem.

I couldn't see it on my phone or my tablet or on the computer so it was definitely a Tokes fail.

But I see you two are all bezzers buds again so let's not point the finger of blame anymore shall we?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah i hope so! Here is things i want to see:

Lee is make an arse of himself in some way + everyone is to be angar at Lee.

Paul is to run off with pilates graham. I quite like Paul, i don't want him to be stuck with Laura. I want him to have slurping fun with graham + eggy bread + watch news

Nigel is to come on too heavy with shelly and Dan is to knock him the fuck out

Steve is to be Hero + everyone is to be nice to Steve

Police is come to get Laura cos she is been stealing from work to pay for ugly bridesmaids dresses

Yeah, I watched it this afternoon before trying to work out about that bird's tits in the world cup talent show thing.

I liked it. I always like it. I like Paul's speech, "you look great, the wedding is great, the days was great, everything is great". I imagine this was what your GCSE English paper read like.

Steve's speech did remind me of my own recent best man's speech disaster. Obviously his went worse but the reaction is in the same ball park.

Yeah, that is the point of Lee. I think something bad will happen to all the baddies. That is why the mum has gone to bed, so they can **** the rest of them up.

Yeah, that Dan thing made me laugh. Bad that Nigel was making jokes about Laura doing Anal but then when Steve does it, it is wrong. Funny when that mum took the girl away and said it was totally inappropriate. This was lols.

Yeah i hope so! Here is things i want to see:

Lee is make an arse of himself in some way + everyone is to be angar at Lee.

Paul is to run off with pilates graham. I quite like Paul, i don't want him to be stuck with Laura. I want him to have slurping fun with graham + eggy bread + watch news

Nigel is to come on too heavy with shelly and Dan is to knock him the fuck out

Steve is to be Hero + everyone is to be nice to Steve

Police is come to get Laura cos she is been stealing from work to pay for ugly bridesmaids dresses

Just remembered, "They killed a dog."

sadness+lols

WTF are you 2 rambling on about? Of all the inane incomprehensible mutterings you 2 have had this has to be the most inane incomprehensible muttering

i just google her. Don't bother.

Don't worry I updated the fit athlete's thread.

My mission tomorrow is to get her to do a party political broadcast just for you. Should only take a couple of pints of Magners. Hope I have the time before egtting down the pub to watch us get slaughtered by Citeh