Disciplinary Action?

Saint Charlie

So, if you could permanently ban any member from this section of the Forum (they could still post in the off topic bits) who would it be and why? No personal insults allowed, just a clear rationale for your opinion.

Mods - if you lock this it will really just highlight that paying customers are not allowed freedom to raise their views. Better to keep it all on one thread rather than scattered around pretty much all of the others.

Happy for you clappies to have a whinge thread, but it doesnt belong in this section.

Really, I feel sorry for the way you chaps turn to jelly when someone posts a negative byline. I just picked up my first infraction for a year today for something pretty innocuous, and I am pretty certain it was the level of moaning the poor mod invovled was getting from certain Steven Segal wannabee posters on here.

Meanwhile the very same Group of Posters get away with calling People "c*nts"

A contrary opinion is fine. A sustained repeated droning campaign not so much.

I'm really tiring of this place, and the reason is that a few posters are typing the same ****e over and over again on threads that have little to do with their desired point. It's turning a discussion forum into a homogeneous mass of utter crap.

A contrary opinion is fine. A sustained repeated droning campaign not so much.

I'm really tiring of this place, and the reason is that a few posters are typing the same ****e over and over again on threads that have little to do with their desired point. It's turning a discussion forum into a homogeneous mass of utter crap.

Is that right ? Please take a goosie at who started the latest Gash thread. It wasnt me, Glasgow or Barry. Seems Unbelieavble Jeff just wanted everyone to agree and tell him how clever he is, rather than a debate.

Is that right ? Please take a goosie at who started the latest Gash thread. It wasnt me, Glasgow or Barry. Seems Unbelieavble Jeff just wanted everyone to agree and tell him how clever he is, rather than a debate.

And what in there makes you say that? It is currently a debate? What a strange interpretation of a thread.

Nice to see you recognise that you 3 do go on and on and on and on about Ramirez though.

Oh Alpine. I didn't mean you specifically even though I do find you a bit too depressive beyond reason at times. But sure.... feel to take offence.

A case in point that this place is becoming too fractious. Stronger moderation is required.

And what in there makes you say that? It is currently a debate? What a strange interpretation of a thread.

Nice to see you recognise that you 3 do go on and on and on and on about Ramirez though.

Because the situation with him (and arguably Osvaldo) is dragging the club down.

They arent pulling their weight, and are consuming valuable funds in the process.

The Saintsweb dream thread: someone offers an opinion, everyone else agrees, end of thread

Not really. Dream is someone offers an opinion, other people agree or disagree and make their case, some of them funny. Lots of other forums manage it.

Trolling is what has killed this site, not anything else.

So, if you could permanently ban any member from this section of the Forum (they could still post in the off topic bits) who would it be and why? No personal insults allowed, just a clear rationale for your opinion.

Mods - if you lock this it will really just highlight that paying customers are not allowed freedom to raise their views. Better to keep it all on one thread rather than scattered around pretty much all of the others.

You, for **** stirring

TSF Cycle

1. Interesting thread title and topic *ON TOPIC*

2. varying genuine replies offering differing views *ON TOPIC*

3. arrives to take it off topic with added negativity *OFF TOPIC*

4. Genuine contributors slander in an attempt to dismiss or convince error of ways *OFF TOPIC*

5. will not be swayed continues same negative off topic viewpoint *OFF TOPIC*

6. Return to step 4 until thread locked

TSF Cycle

4. Genuine contributors slander in an attempt to dismiss or convince error of ways *OFF TOPIC*

Line 3 and 5 are utter bullsh*t.

The likes of Barry, Glasgow, Dalek and myself are the not the ones who take it off topic and start the abuse cycle. And we often try to stick to the Topic better than the abusers as we seek to defend ourselves.

Some of you really like to twist things...

TSF Cycle

So true.

What a slimey little thread this is, a roll call of grasses, classless, I would not want anyone banned as it would have a detrimental to the forum, I predicted this two hours ago, the happiers ones become vicious when they have lost a debate.

Whilst I agree that I wouldnt want anyone banned Im not sure that losing some of the worst offenders is going to be detrimental to the forum. Alps isnt one of those though.

This forum went downhill when they had a mad year banning those that were merely sarcastic and commical/castrating the muppet show completely whilst allowing some obvious trolls to continue with their crap

Nope, its garbage.

The sheer arrogance of defining who is a "genuine contributor" and who is a "troll" is breathtaking.

You simply cannot deny that you spend half your time on here setting out your agenda of negativity. It really does get tiresome.

What a slimey little thread this is, a roll call of grasses, classless, I would not want anyone banned as it would have a detrimental to the forum, I predicted this two hours ago, the happiers ones become vicious when they have lost a debate.

:mcinnes: of course Dune. You lot have never lost a debate have you ? And there is never a situation within which you ignore salient points just to bang your drum over and over and over.

We got up to 3rd, and were in with a shout at top spot a couple of weeks ago, largely without them.

But now we have injuries, and they are still invisible.

Yup, I largely ignored Ramirez' goals and assists last year and also Ossies goals this season. Still atleast Lamberts banging them in....... Oh

TSF Cycle

Bang on

Scores now are:

Nobody has a narrow lead from Barry Sanchez and Bearsy

No votes for Alpine_Saint who has taken this thread somewhat personally despite not actually being named by anyone.

Thanks to the Mods for keeping it open, not doing any harm and noticeably the bickering on other threads has decreased since this one was published.