The Front Six

Arizona

Lallana - Cork - Surman - Skacel

Euell - BWP

DMG can f**k off.

That is all.

It's an absolute waste of time picking Lallana wide, he just will not play there. He wanders everywhere but and destroys the shape, opening up our defensive right and neutering our right side attacking options. It is probably the main reason we can't win at home. McGoldrick was just the same when picked wide.

I personally would not be sorry to see him leave. It wouldn't be quite so bad if he was performing and scoring goals.

What a mindless, ignorant comment which unfortunately seems so common among Saints fans these days. Cork has been nothing short of a revelation since he joined us, I have hardly seen him put a foot wrong and by all accounts he was again outstanding today. He is a future England international, of that I'm sure.

I've edited my post slightly, perhaps it might make sense to you now.

It's an absolute waste of time picking Lallana wide, he just will not play there. He wanders everywhere but and destroys the shape, opening up our defensive right and neutering our right side attacking options. It is probably the main reason we can't win at home. McGoldrick was just the same when picked wide.

I personally would not be sorry to see him leave. It wouldn't be quite so bad if he was performing and scoring goals.

I think Lallana needs a bit of a boot up the a*se and telling him to be more disciplined.

We know he can run at players and get past his man with a few tricks. If he can do that in the middle, he can do it out wide. All he then needs to do is put in a decent cross or pull back.

Can't afford any passengers in the team. At the moment Lallana isn't delivering in either goals or assist, but this gets glossed over by poor performances by players like DMG, Robertson and half out defence.

Can't afford any passengers in the team. At the moment Lallana isn't delivering in either goals or assist, but this gets glossed over by poor performances by players like DMG, Robertson and half out defence.

I agree, whilst Lallana's ability can't be doubted, at the moment he's a luxury we simply cannot afford. If we have to stick with JP's formation, I'd rather see Surman playing further forward with Cork and Wotton as 2 holding midfielders, Skacel on the left and BWP on the right.

I think Lallana needs a bit of a boot up the a*se and telling him to be more disciplined.

We know he can run at players and get past his man with a few tricks. If he can do that in the middle, he can do it out wide. All he then needs to do is put in a decent cross or pull back.

I feel that lallana is a one man embodiment of our whole team. Good in patches, lots of skill but ultimately plays with no discipline and produces very little in terms of being effective. In short - Flatters to deceive.

However... my front 6 is....

------------Euell-----Pekhart

Surman----Wotton---Schneiderlin----Lallana

Cork and Rudi are the full backs. I have chose Pekhart because he has not completely convinced me he is shiite as yet whereas BWP, DMG and Robertson have all managed this. In Schneiderlin's likely absence i would pick Lloyd James in his correct position.

I agree, whilst Lallana's ability can't be doubted, at the moment he's a luxury we simply cannot afford. If we have to stick with JP's formation, I'd rather see Surman playing further forward with Cork and Wotton as 2 holding midfielders, Skacel on the left and BWP on the right.

How about the coach playing these guys in the position that suits them best, and the style that suits them best.