The saintbletch "Hilarious fun with words" thread

saintbletch

i was wondering if was barry cos of the liverpool, but i couldn't find "blend" in there + that must be one of his top 5 words. Maybe is pap, but if so he must be talking bout himself a lot! Maybe hypo is my other guess!

I like this game tho bletch! How is you do this? Do me! Do me!

Edited by Bearsy

This looks like a Barry Sanchez one Bletch. Can you please refrain from posting Barry Sanchez ones please Bletch as it attracts him to this part of the forum. Thanks please Bletch.

Spot on Toke.

Once again, I think this is quite easy too.

It's surprising how the common view of posters' style is borne out by the frequency distribution of 'words' in their posting corpora.

Don't you think, Toke?

Toke? Toke? Toke? Stay with me Toke.

900788293.png

Toke's a ****.

i was wondering if was barry, but i couldn't find "blend" in there + that must be one of his top 5 words. I like this game tho bletch! How is you do this? Do me! Do me!

That's a secret Bear.

I can't tell you because national security depends on it.

Let's just say it's how I knew that Dibden Peadophile Saint had become Unbelievable Sarb.

Just wait until I start to share sentiment analysis, and subjectivity statistics.

That will once and for all answer the question as to who are the happy clappies, and who are the manic depressives.

And it will also drive Toke to another breakdown and force him to admit to cheating in the 2013 awards' voting, but this time without the safety net of a question mark!?

Also note, this is only a selection of the text from the last 500 posts, and common (stop) words have been removed. And, you'll probably also see that I've got a slight problem with contractions at the moment.

Who's this then?

900794372.png

Edited by saintbletch
apostrophe angst

I'm out - too many main board words about saints and football. Also, you said HT at 2-1 (I assumed it was best out of 3). Now I have smashed bear so much that he has gone into hiding, I am going to go into hiding - undefeated MVP on fire in word games king and stuff.

5899194.gif

Thank you, thank you