The saintbletch "Hilarious fun with words" thread

saintbletch

Nah she don't read this forum. Therefore I can safely tell you guys I have also been seeing this hot single mum in bath or Swindon or something. I started macking on her when her current dumb boyfriend went out to Germany for some work or something. She is hot though. Glad I can say that on here without any need to worry about repercussions or the wrong person finding out.

Nah she don't read this forum. Therefore I can safely tell you guys I have also been seeing this hot single mum in bath or Swindon or something. I started macking on her when her current dumb boyfriend went out to Germany for some work or something. She is hot though. Glad I can say that on here without any need to worry about repercussions or the wrong person finding out.

:lol: :lol:

Has she kids? Done any bending or beating recently?

:lol: oh my days

I thought that now Bearsy has admitted her gender that you would finally admit that you are nobbing her

Well a day away from TMS and the bestest and most highest brow thread in message board history is confined to banality by alliterative Bob, bucktoothed Tim, spudulika, a buried teepee and a Japanese Bear.

Whats the difference between a Bee and Bletch?

Well I was going to go for the obvious "one plunges his stinger into unwitting women that wear low cut tops during summer months, and the other is a bee", but I stopped short in the interests of this thread's credibility.

Well I was going to go for the obvious "one plunges his stinger into unwitting women that wear low cut tops during summer months, and the other is a bee", but I stopped short in the interests of this thread's credibility.

like that! i was working on a bumbles round meadow collecting spunk from pansies but i couldn't quite get it to work

pollen

pollen is such a euphemism! You can see how it went down:

QUEEN BEE: So you go to the flower

WORKER BEE: Yes...

QUEEN BEE: And go right up close and put ur face in it's lap

WORKER BEE: Yes...

QUEEN BEE: And then bring the stuff back to the hive.

WORKER BEE: What stuff?

QUEEN BEE: Well it's... erm... pollen.

WORKER BEE: "Pollen"?

QUEEN BEE: Yeah it's alright. It's not gay.

WORKER BEE: You promise it's not spunk?

QUEEN BEE: Spunk! Of all the ideas, it's pollen! Flowers use it to make babi- I mean they use it to attract bees. Trust me.

Sorry Bdog. Back to boredom.

Anita Cox, does she?

Is that better?

No. Must try harder.

Anita Cox. Thanks, that's kind of you to say so.

Hermione Cox? Just the one, thanks.

Paul Cox. Messy.

Russell Cox? No, I do I quietly.

Alec Cox. But I don't enjoy the taste. #salty #apparently

Absolutely spot on! The difference between B and Bletch is letch.

You are not the first to make that observation BTT.

like that! i was working on a bumbles round meadow collecting spunk from pansies but i couldn't quite get it to work

I'm not sure you've understood all of the subtleties of the bee's role in pollination Bear, and I'm glad that you stopped short of posting that as there was no way that BTT would have swallowed your pansy spunk.

A raw wan k, I?

I win. Whats next?

Do you?

Personally, I w.ank war.

If you've never w.ank warred before, you're in for a real treat.

The winner is the last man 'standing'.

A warning though you'll likely end up with a potassium deficiency and blistered palms.

Do you?

Personally, I w.ank war.

If you've never w.ank warred before, you're in for a real treat.

The winner is the last man 'standing'.

A warning though you'll likely end up with a potassium deficiency and blistered palms.

Ive never really been that into Rugby Bletch. Biscuits are okay though.

Bent cu nt Gin

A favourite evening aperitif at the Redknap household

Very creative BTT; I didnt get that one.

But in the words of the article-dropping Bear, I just wish you'd stop being cuntt.

Yours,

Nige B Cuntt.

P.S. Got to run, I'm off out for a cuntt binge, for which I'm armed with my big c*** net, and am hoping to come back with at least ten big c***.

P.P.S I do hope my creative spelling doesn't offend.

OK, that's enough Countryfile angrams for now. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Here's a new game, guess which poster is represented by the word cloud below.

I'll start you off with an easy one...

900098724.png

For the uninitiated, a word cloud (Wordle) represents the most commonly used words in the largest font. The larger the font, the more frequently that words is used.

Edited by saintbletch
PNG - higher resolution image

OK, that's enough Countryfile angrams for now. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Here's a new game, guess which poster is represented by the word cloud below.

I'll start you off with an easy one...

900098724.png

For the uninitiated, a word cloud (Wordle) represents the most commonly used words in the largest font. The larger the font, the more frequently that words is used.

Somebody who posts a lot from tapatalk on their iPhone and iPad (and sometimes their Samsung Galaxy) and hasn't removed the annoying sig that tapatalk puts in.