The saintbletch "Hilarious fun with words" thread

saintbletch

They just used to lump the ball up to their Norwegian centre-forward Onme’edson

After the match they would adjourn to the pub, where they were served by the Norwegian barman, Lars Torders.

When Karl Marx and Freidrich Engels got lost on a country ramble, they realised that they had nothing to choose but their lanes.

I think the muppet show needs an official coat of arms. Something cool like a samurai slaying a bear with the moto 'If you forum this forum, you'll forum this forum, is not worth foruming' under. Maybe bletch can do a latin version so the gays in the lounge can understand it as well.

Several points on this:

1) Of course he got out. It is called 12 years a slave you crazy *****. If he never got out, it would just be called 'The Slave'.

2) You moan when someone holds you up in traffic let alone keeps you as a slave for 12 years.

3) Sorry for loling at some parts in the movie. This is just my sense of humor.

yeah i kind of figured that from title. I dunno if I'll watch it tho, it sounds a bit grim. Was it mostly oh no this is v.bad or was there any bits where it showed the positive side of slavery?

I watched a movie the one time bout debating clubs at america colleges, this was about the first black debating team in the 60s or whatever. Everyone was like, lols, no-one is gonna be convinced by ur dumb black debating skills! But the blacks got all the way to the final & then for the final debate at Wembley they had to argue against slavery. I was a bit facepalm. It would have been much more lols if they had made the all black debating team argue pro slavery. That would have been v.interest.

Several points on this:

1) Of course he got out. It is called 12 years a slave you crazy *****. If he never got out, it would just be called 'The Slave'.

2) You moan when someone holds you up in traffic let alone keeps you as a slave for 12 years.

3) Sorry for loling at some parts in the movie. This is just my sense of humor.

You're talking to your Mrs in Muppet show, Is your Mrs and forum member? Is she pinkscarf?