The saintbletch "Hilarious fun with words" thread

saintbletch

Bletch, while I appreciate you have been given your one afternoon off per month and the over 60s bridge tournament is about to start but by bombarding us with these word matrix like some kind of word search bukkake, you are killing your most successful game ever.

Thanks Toke.

But, as I'm going to be incapacitated later. I didn't want you all to run out of things to do.

One more difficult one.

Oh, and by the way Toke. I'm catching the bus, as it drops me right outside the pub!

Nah that's not me. You would think it is cause of the Japanese but its not. I am the other one. I don't rattle Charlet's infraction cage so much and I definitely don't call dicface bearsy.

Did a search on wareware. You were the only name that came up.

Unless you mention your own alias pretty often in your posts (which would make you the Bo Diddley of the forum), it was never going to be you.

Pap has an annoying habit of talking in the 3rd person :)

Tempted to say CB Fry.

Unless you mention your own alias pretty often in your posts (which would make you the Bo Diddley of the forum), it was never going to be you.

The other thing to consider is whether the bletchatron is considering quoted posts :)

Turns out I'm "in the The black boy" in Winchester.

This appears to not offend the sensors for some reason the I don't quite understand.

Pap, isn't that narcissism to see your enemy as your own posts? Perhaps Fowllyd's brother will adjudicate?

Ha hey.

I don't think I've ever actually denied narcissism, Bletch.

I find it goes hand in hand with arrogance :D

Moderate.

900061090.png

I'm just catch up and this one is blakey innit, i recognise his trademark swearfilter style. I ain't got a clue bout any of the others tho after a while they sort of meld into one. I wanna know who is the one who is always chattin bout me tho!

I'm just catch up and this one is blakey innit, i recognise his trademark swearfilter style. I ain't got a clue bout any of the others tho after a while they sort of meld into one. I wanna know who is the one who is always chattin bout me tho!

Still think its tokes. Wareware, bear.

This appears to not offend the sensors for some reason the I don't quite understand.

Pap, isn't that narcissism to see your enemy as your own posts? Perhaps Fowllyd's brother will adjudicate?

Ha hey.

And hoi; can we get some results please Bletcherino.

Ha hey.

Excellent choice of pub - I even recommended it to Super Mikey for his recent date (not that he went there, mind). Have a pint for me.

Oh wrong one. I am above the other one bletch used his easy canned response text on. Stand down people, I didn't use advocate.

Oh, I see. You think it's funny to make me try to interpret which of the mountain of word clouds this suggestion refers to.

Well, will you still be laughing when you're bottom of the TMS Word Cloudship Premiership Championship with a goal difference so negative that in years to come the phrase "Are you Tokyo in disguise" will be used to mock people who FAIL?

Eh?

900061090.png

One point to the Bear.

900887765.png

If I hadn't been wearing my Tena pad (for men), I would have literally wet myself when you guessed that it might have been you!

Correct.

pap is on 4 points.

My post count and "making utter cock of myself" count are getting to be neck and neck :)