The saintbletch "Hilarious fun with words" thread

saintbletch

Oh I get it, this thread has turned into a gay ski off between bletch and Pap. The spirit of the Olympics has finally hit the muppet show.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO6fTAgSlL7Hgi9Gro_BCrTI5v5tMzdWyqZAbyo8CmbCwTB5G6

Where is big gay bob to complete the orgy?

Quiet, Tokes.

You're just gutted because you're getting trounced.

Excellent choice of pub - I even recommended it to Super Mikey for his recent date (not that he went there, mind). Have a pint for me.

It was an excellent pub Fowllyd with an excellent name that sounds like the punchline to a joke about the whereabouts of Michael Jackson.

Very quiet when we were in there, but Tracey (?) the landlady said it gets very busy of an evening.

Will definitely pop back in again, and I bet the the 'garden' area is nice in the Summer.

Edited by saintbletch
a missing a article

Oh I get it, this thread has turned into a gay ski off between bletch and Pap. The spirit of the Olympics has finally hit the muppet show.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO6fTAgSlL7Hgi9Gro_BCrTI5v5tMzdWyqZAbyo8CmbCwTB5G6

Where is big gay bob to complete the orgy?

Oh, takes me back. I was a much younger man then, I had my whole life ahead of me and everything and anything seemed possible.

Despite our proximity and the apparent ease with which we seem to enjoy touching each other's flesh, pap and I were never lovers. Never intimate. Never even curious. Just really good friends.

@saintbletch are the remaining 3 Muppet show regulars or well known and respected forum users?

Oh, we're at the clues stage, 3B.

When you start a book, do you skip to the final page first to see if you'll enjoy it?

Pah! Oh, well.

One is a TMS regular, one is banned and one, shame on me, was a completely new name to me (that's why it is fiendishly difficult/impossible).

When you start a book, do you skip to the final page first to see if you'll enjoy it?

Absolutely not, I read at least 5 pages before I do that.

Pah! Oh, well.

One is a TMS regular, one is banned and one, shame on me, was a completely new name to me (that's why it is fiendishly difficult/impossible).

Is the banned user still banned or has he come back as Glasgow's stalker?

Is that one on the prev. pages adamplaya, Alanh, AlmightyO, Antrimsaint, Baldbarbarian, Balls of Fire, Barry Sanchez, ben05, benali-shorts, Big Bad Bob, bjk, bomber, Brizzie Saints, Brussels Saint, bugenhagen, Cabrone, CanadaSaint, CeeBee, Charlie2008, Chin Strain, Chopper71, chuz, Clapham Saint, Deeps, DG, diggs, Donny Saint, em00jie, for_heaven's_Saint, Fowllyd, Gruffalo, GuttedAnt, Hopkins, Jai27, jbsaint, Junior Mullet, Kiwi Saint, Lallana's Left Peg, Le Timmier, lifeintheslowlane, Lighthouse, macca155, MARKIE73, mdearlove, melmacian_saint, mesaint, Minty, mirra, nickjsshaw, NN2 Saint, Northernsaint, Olallana, ottery st mary, Pahars_Legend, pap, patred44, Polaroid Saint, positivepete, rallyboy, redkeith, redsaints106, Ric, Sad Sam, saint125, saint1959, SaintIT, saintrich, Saints foreva, SaintSteve, sandwichsaint, shirley precinct, shurlock, skintsaint, Snopper, SNSUN, SOEMS, Sour Mash, spiritof76, Spoegie, St Chalet, stockportsaint, suewhistle, sussexsaint, sydneysaint17, Tamesaint, terrypward, ThreeSixty, TK8267, tpbury, tttdcs, Turkish, vin, Wes Tender, Wirral saint?

Is that one on the prev. pages adamplaya, Alanh, AlmightyO, Antrimsaint, Baldbarbarian, Balls of Fire, Barry Sanchez, ben05, benali-shorts, Big Bad Bob, bjk, bomber, Brizzie Saints, Brussels Saint, bugenhagen, Cabrone, CanadaSaint, CeeBee, Charlie2008, Chin Strain, Chopper71, chuz, Clapham Saint, Deeps, DG, diggs, Donny Saint, em00jie, for_heaven's_Saint, Fowllyd, Gruffalo, GuttedAnt, Hopkins, Jai27, jbsaint, Junior Mullet, Kiwi Saint, Lallana's Left Peg, Le Timmier, lifeintheslowlane, Lighthouse, macca155, MARKIE73, mdearlove, melmacian_saint, mesaint, Minty, mirra, nickjsshaw, NN2 Saint, Northernsaint, Olallana, ottery st mary, Pahars_Legend, pap, patred44, Polaroid Saint, positivepete, rallyboy, redkeith, redsaints106, Ric, Sad Sam, saint125, saint1959, SaintIT, saintrich, Saints foreva, SaintSteve, sandwichsaint, shirley precinct, shurlock, skintsaint, Snopper, SNSUN, SOEMS, Sour Mash, spiritof76, Spoegie, St Chalet, stockportsaint, suewhistle, sussexsaint, sydneysaint17, Tamesaint, terrypward, ThreeSixty, TK8267, tpbury, tttdcs, Turkish, vin, Wes Tender, Wirral saint?

Nope.

is post #392 rallyboy?

Also is post #299 delldays?

Dear Bear, at 1432 this afternoon, this post simply asked if post #392 is rallyboy.

If you plan to edit it every time somebody has a guess in order to make it appear that you guessed first, I will slap your legs.

Rallyboy was correct though, so I will give you the 6 points back that you lost earlier in the day.