Caption - What happened next

RonManager

The poo monster finally reached the couple, poured the bottle of nail polish on their faces, and dissolved the glue that stuck their lips together. Poo monster was a hero. The lady thanked the poo monster with a kiss.... and got a cold sore.

(That's both a strange picture and the weirdest caption competition ever!)

*See what I mean, Toke?

Graham felt uncomfortable and unloved in his own skin. On the odd occasions when he felt well enough to leave the prison that was his home, he would do so heavily disguised. Under cover of these elaborate, but amateurish disguises he would use this precious time to try to gain a surreptitious glimpse into the world of 'normal' relationships. Graham's favourite disguise was that of Captain of a small, private-hire fishing vessel called the Eleanor Rigby.

*Comment, not caption.

Not really bletch but then I don't read everything. For example, I stopped reading after see what I mean Toke, which means if the next bit was what you mean, I may have missed it. You should put what you mean first and then ask for clarification later.

BTW - the answer to the riddle was February as it is the month with the least days and therefore the least nights to sleep.

Not really bletch but then I don't read everything. For example, I stopped reading after see what I mean Toke, which means if the next bit was what you mean, I may have missed it. You should put what you mean first and then ask for clarification later.

BTW - the answer to the riddle was February as it is the month with the least days and therefore the least nights to sleep.

I was asking if you concurred that Ron Manager is as mental as a chest freezer.

Re February, what if you'd slept for a particularly long time during the month of February, then went into March totally refreshed and able to go the whole month without sleeping, and then on April 1st at 12:01am (whilst awake) you died.

In which month would you have had the least sleep?