New Jay Rod Chant

After his 25 yard effort off his backside vs Pala*se......

He scores on his arse

He scores on his arse

Jay Rodiguez he scores on his arse!!!

Best goal I've seen all season lol!!!.

Can't be many players who can hit the ball with the same power when sitting on their ar$e as when standing, well done Jay.

Always used to like the Marion Pahars one. Jays name would fit more or less

Jay Rodriguez

Rod - rig - uez

oooooo Rod - rig - uez

Either that or Morgans name would fit that one too, another player in need of a good chant!

Not sure that would fit properly for Rodriguez but it would for Schneiderlin. However I think better song for him would be 'Heres to you, Morgan Schneiderlin, Southampton loves you more than you will know.. ohh -ohhh' like city use for Kompany

Can't be many players who can hit the ball with the same power when sitting on their ar$e as when standing, well done Jay.

He wasn't on his arse when he hit it, he had got up again, briefly. He was on his arse (actually lying on his back) as the ball rolled over the line, but that probably isn't quite so uncommon.

Not sure that would fit properly for Rodriguez but it would for Schneiderlin. However I think better song for him would be 'Heres to you, Morgan Schneiderlin, Southampton loves you more than you will know.. ohh -ohhh' like city use for Kompany

...or we used to use for Neil Shipperly.

got maybe a song for Schneiderlin not for Jrod. Thinks Schneiderlin deserves a song that's a bit better than "Morgan Schneiderlin Lalalala."

To the tune of here's to you Vincent Kompany............Here's to you Morgan Schneiderlin, Southampton loves you more than you well know whoaaaa

...or we used to use for Neil Shipperly.

got maybe a song for Schneiderlin not for Jrod. Thinks Schneiderlin deserves a song that's a bit better than "Morgan Schneiderlin Lalalala."

To the tune of here's to you Vincent Kompany............Here's to you Morgan Schneiderlin, Southampton loves you more than you well know whoaaaa

Are you 'avin a larf?