Saturday's other games.

Dr Who?

Huge goal for palace at Cardiff.

Cardiff and Fulham I think are going, but who will join them? Norwich look spineless away and are losing at home to a pretty terrible WBA. Sunderland are another choice for me. So out of Norwich and Sunderland for the 3 relegation place.

I still think Norwich could be in big trouble. They have a few games against the teams around them.

I thought and still think Sunderland have enough, but since the cup final they have nosedived.

Sunderland have nothing in my opinion! Still devastated we couldn't beat them this year, such a poor side with no quality in there. Norwich could well be in trouble, esp. with their run in - but I think the fact that Cardiff, Fulham and Sunderland are so **** helps them out a lot!

They're playing QPR ;)

If Bournemouth win and Derby don't, Leicester are up. Which is good in my eyes - decent club, and fond memories of Pearson. Glad they stuck with him.

Yes a trip to Leicester is not to bad as an away trip either

In the live table Bournemouth are only 3 points away from the playoffs, we could have a South Coast derby next season...

Don't joke, they'll only pick this up and pretend we're their amazing rivals. They're just our little mini brothers, who we help out every now and then.

Don't joke, they'll only pick this up and pretend we're their amazing rivals. They're just our little mini brothers, who we help out every now and then.

Naaah, let's embrace it, we won't be playing Pompey any time soon and it'll only wind the Skates up more :lol: