Season ticket prices

Give it to Ron

Re-read the new director's statement on taking on the job regarding his plans for addressing the 'difficult financial situation' he inherited. He didn't go into detail, but soon after ST price rises were announced.

I really don't understand this difficult financial situation. We owe some not yet due transfer fees, we have more revenue this season than last and should make a profit. Why is what is supposed to be a mega rich owner quibbling over a few quid.

Have the actual 2012/13 accounts been published anywhere ?

Season ticket renewals went on sale at 9am today and a few people queued up for them before ticket office opened despite being guaranteed their seat until 30th May...

850543374.jpg?1398757021

They can only be there for season tickets as the Swansea and Man Utd games have sold out. People do this every year for some reason, one year they were sleeping at St Mary's overnight!

Season ticket renewals went on sale at 9am today and a few people queued up for them before ticket office opened despite being guaranteed their seat until 30th May...

850543374.jpg?1398757021

They can only be there for season tickets as the Swansea and Man Utd games have sold out. People do this every year for some reason, one year they were sleeping at St Mary's overnight!

Any other business where the customer wanted to spend a few hundred quid and they'd invite you inside where you're warm and dry and give you a cup of tea and biscuits.

just beware people that they are using a different finance company this year and alot of people are getting turned down that got accepted with the old finance company .......

Yes me included. Not happy at all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Watch out this will be tomorrow's Daily Mail Exclusive:

Southampton Season Ticket Sales Get Off To a Worrying Start!

Following the fans fears of all the Clubs star players being sold off and the managers imminent departure to Spurs. Queues on the first day were reported as poor.

in addition fans have reservations that the club has a Woman in charge with German ancestory: especially as Southampton was bombed so heavily during WWII.:D

Those people in the photo might be queuing for new season tickets as they go on sale today too. They want to get the best seat they can which isn't currently reserved by existing ST holder. Whats wrong with that?

Or any number of other reasons, dropped of by their mums on the way to work, went early to avoid the traffic...

Yes me included. Not happy at all

Well that is strange. My originally declined application now approved. Seems a referral generates a declined email and can be overturned by the underwriters.

850543374.jpg?1398757021

Hardly a massive queue, a couple of people there a bit early, on their way to work or whatever.

Any other business where the customer wanted to spend a few hundred quid and they'd invite you inside where you're warm and dry and give you a cup of tea and biscuits.

Believe it or not, that's exactly the service i received when i purchased my first season ticket at St Mary's....Not only that, but i was shown around the ground and got to try out the seats i was interested in before i purchased one.

Mind you...that was back in the Lowe days.