The answer to defensive problems?

Mr X

Before anyone says I know the chances of us buying anyone are pretty remote to say the least but apparently Hermann Hreidarsson is out of favour at "the club we shall not speak of" down the road and wants a move, would be an excellent prospect at this level imo, Reading are already eyeing him up so to speak though ;)

Before anyone says I know the chances of us buying anyone are pretty remote to say the least but apparently Hermann Hreidarsson is out of favour at "the club we shall not speak of" down the road and wants a move, would be an excellent prospect at this level imo, Reading are already eyeing him up so to speak though ;)

I think wages would be a big problem for him, but that's not to say there aren't other experienced players out there who we could pick up on a loan (or a free) who we could afford.

Wages. Revolutionary football. Not going to happen. Shame, would be good to be able to push Rudi forward while he's still with us...

thats whats so annoying why play a player in the wrong position, not saying he isn't doing a job there but think how more effective he'd be in midfield :(