Roy hodgeson shut up!

Roger

Apparently he also said 'signing for Liverpool will be good for England'!! In what fuuuccckking way. Does he mean for the world cup, where RL hasn't even kicked a ball for Liverpool yet? Or in the future after the world cup when RL will be too old to compete in another international competition?

In either case how does signing for Liverpool benefit England?

The love-in with the big clubs just fucccks me off.

Apparently he also said 'signing for Liverpool will be good for England'!! In what fuuuccckking way. Does he mean for the world cup, where RL hasn't even kicked a ball for Liverpool yet? Or in the future after the world cup when RL will be too old to compete in another international competition?

Probably some sort of **** that he'll be training with better players.

He's probably failed to realise that he's been training with Morgan, Lovren, Lallana, Wanyama, Rodriguez, Shaw all season. He's really peed me off with those crappy comments today.

Just clear that we're used to develop young players for the big clubs.

Probably some sort of **** that he'll be training with better players.

He's probably failed to realise that he's been training with Morgan, Lovren, Lallana, Wanyama, Rodriguez, Shaw all season. He's really peed me off with those crappy comments today.

Just clear that we're used to develop young players for the big clubs.

'Training with better players at Liverpool' still doesn't make sense because RL won't be training with Liverpool, other than those in the England squad, before the world cup, and RL will be too old for the next tournament.

I always thought Hodgson was the right man for the England job but shiiiit like these comments from an England manager and the love-in with the top clubs ****ss me off. I should be used to it but ******!!!

His point was that more England players playing for one club was better for the chemistry (to use a fifa 14 term) of the England team as they would get used to playing together all the time. Basically he'd like all the England players playing for Liverpool to save him having to do any coaching.

The FA don't have to pay for the Southampton season ticket next season if they can get Lambert and the other England boys out of Saints

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2645566/Roy-Hodgson-hoping-transfer-rumours-dont-prove-big-distraction-England-squad.html

Should have kept his gob shut then shouldn't he.

This article also refers to Lambert being sold "at a knockdown price". And without a hint of irony, that Lallana played the final two matches of the season with a groin injury "because he was desperate to say goodbye to the fans."