Agent involved/Cortese instructing?

Unbelievable Jeff

So I saw on Twitter yesterday that Lallana, Shaw, Lambert, Pochettino and also Schneiderlin and a couple of others ALL have the same agent. So I ask, how much influence have the agents had in all of this, as well as Cortese instructing the agents to get them out of Soton after he left the club (Cortese got the above players to sign up with Stellar management - he has influence there I guess).

Here's a true story for you. The MD of the Stellar Group (football agents) met Boateng in a hotel in Southampton yesterday. He was bragging about the deals his group have done including Lee (is that his name) Barnard moving to you. He was telling Boateng what an easy touch you are and how you were already offering way more than Leeds were when he told you Leeds had upped their offer (they hadn't) and you offered even more money. He was laughing and saying what an easy touch agents considered you at the moment.

It's true that Stellar is v.fond of cortese

Great minds think alike!!! HaHa

Was just about to start a new thread on the subject of Agents myself. Back in the days of Rupert Lowe agents names were on the lips of most Saints supporters. Lowe ensured that most were Persona Non Grata where St. Mary's was concerned. Yet Lowe himself somewhat deviously co-operated with the likes of Eric Mananas (*?)for him to represent the club in the States and South America. Hence we got lumbered with the likes of Delgado and a string of unknown South American also rans.

Shame Charlie boy isn't around when you need him. (Always is on here when you're not in the mood for his insights and unfounded information :) ) I can credit him as previously researching which player was managed by what agent and Group. Stellar are about the biggest around and Jonathan Barnett and David Manasseh have been wheeler dealing for years. I don't know about the Cortese connection but hope thi thread will take an indepth look at all the players, agents and connections.

Nor is Lambert.

Stellar have had involvement at SFC for years, Wayne Bridge was on their books, along with the likes of Bale, Surman, Blackstock, Dyer, etc.

Missed Lambert. I know his agent personally and there is 100% no untoward involvement from Cortese. People are looking for something that isn't there.