Season Tickets

sir woody

For those interested, the latest article on the OS states that season ticket discount IS available from tomorrow.

Power to the people!

But it does say you need to take proof of purchase with you, if you haven't got your season ticket with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They took my money on the 22nd May and yesterday I got a voicemail to say that they needed proof of age !

Sent it this morning by e-mail so am hoping for my ticket soon !

Strange that it takes nearly 8 weeks to ask a simple question ?

I stated the above yesterday morning and received the ticket package in the post this morning !

They work in very unusual ways the ticket office but I suppose that the end justifies the means !

I stated the above yesterday morning and received the ticket package in the post this morning !

They work in very unusual ways the ticket office but I suppose that the end justifies the means !

I was asked to confirm my age, didn't bother replying and still got my ST in the post today.

Season Tickets arrived this morning. Lots of cardboard went in the recycling bin.

Shame there's no lapel badge like last year, thought that was a nice touch. Would rather have had that than a book on stories of loyal Saints fans I don't need (although it was interesting).

Have to say the whole graphics being used this year - stripes are back etc - is a step down in quality from last years gold style. Whoever came up with it needs sacking. It's a bit mid table from top of the table graphics from last year. Reflection of ambition? Probably not, but our merchandising and presentational stuff is a bit Krap this year frankly.

Season Tickets arrived this morning. Lots of cardboard went in the recycling bin.

Shame there's no lapel badge like last year, thought that was a nice touch. Would rather have had that than a book on stories of loyal Saints fans I don't need (although it was interesting).

Have to say the whole graphics being used this year - stripes are back etc - is a step down in quality from last years gold style. Whoever came up with it needs sacking. It's a bit mid table from top of the table graphics from last year. Reflection of ambition? Probably not, but our merchandising and presentational stuff is a bit Krap this year frankly.

Are you for real? It's a ****ing season ticket FFS. Moan moan moan. Tell you what why don't you send it back in outrage at the packaging!

Its a ridiculous amount of packaging, when all you want is something that is essentially the size of a credit card.

Those "home and heart" booklets equate to something like 600,000 pages of waffle when given out with every season ticket! Nice for the people involved to see their stories in print, but is anyone else bothered to put the booklet anywhere else but the bin?

Think of the trees Saints, the trees! :p

Edited by Matthew Le God

Ridiculous that people get a free season ticket for writing some of that stuff. Why are they more deserving of a huge saving and a free season ticket than others?

Because they wrote in and got picked? If you had done it you might have been picked? You're just jealous, I know I am

Blame the board and owner...:lol:

Jeez what a bunch of miserable moaning assholes. I got mine yesterday and found nothing to moan about but I just knew I could come here and find an endless supply of numties prepared to franchise their unique brand of misery to whoever will listen.:mcinnes:

Spot on.

Same here .

Christ I have experienced periods of depression but some of the posters on here need some professional help .Thankfully my mood is good , if I relied on this forum for inspiration or for a positive role model ,I would be in trouble .In Cogniive behavioural therapy speak ,a lot of the comments on here would be deemed 'catastrophic thinking '.

Come on guys lighten up ,fasten you seat belts and enjoy the ride ,yeee. Haaaaa .

Jeez what a bunch of miserable moaning assholes. I got mine yesterday and found nothing to moan about but I just knew I could come here and find an endless supply of numties prepared to franchise their unique brand of misery to whoever will listen.:mcinnes:

Yup this

Its a ridiculous amount of packaging, when all you want is something that is essentially the size of a credit card.

Those "home and heart" booklets equate to something like 600,000 pages of waffle when given out with every season ticket! Nice for the people involved to see their stories in print, but is anyone else bothered to put the booklet anywhere else but the bin?

Think of the trees Saints, the trees! :p

A Reading fan told me that they don't always get a new card issued. Just update the old one for the coming new season. Would save a lot of money I would have thought.