Saints Commercial Revenue

Killers Knee

The rules on club wage increases under FFP are a max increase of £4m a year plus any increased revenue from commercial deals.

Man Utd get a £75m a year shot in the arm across the next decade, for allowing Adidas to make their football kit certainly allows them to pay the best salaries in the business.

We have hired Ralph Krueger to increase Saints' commercial revenue, from what info I have found, commercial income has increased from £4.6 to £6.7m since our promotion, allowing a maximum wage increase of £6.1m. So the impact of Ralph should be measured on top of this.

Anyone know the latest figures?

Would be interesting to see how much work Ralph has done.

Its an interesting one for sure but although we will see slight increases in commercial revenue here & there I think we aren't going to see huge improvements for at least a few years & this has to be a sustained "slog" of a journey to convince potential overseas partners of our potential. I'm sure somebody better informed than I on here could answer better but given the Man City had massive investment & focus in global branding, you still don't see too many city shirts being worn abroad (if any!). Scoushampton, man u, chelsea & arsenal are all definite global brands but even man city on the surface are struggling to gain a global following.

For us, it will happen but not quickly.

God help us if we are relying on Krueger to increase our commercial revenues. Is he still around?[/QUOTe]

I'm interested to know how you have come to this conclusion? Especially if the OP is correct in his figures. Is it just a personal dislike or have you been following his financial acumen for a while?

God help us if we are relying on Krueger to increase our commercial revenues. Is he still around?

He can hardly do worse than Cortese. Who managed to keep our commerical income lower than Watford despite us being in the premier league and them in the championship in a much small stadium.