Saints Bar

buctootim

The club are promoting the Saints bar for 'only' £15 or £20. http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/18072014-stop-at-the-saints-bar-for-leverkusen-visit-1764468.aspx

Im pretty sure its the same place I went to about three years ago once for about two minutes - alll the atmosphere of a retail shed with very little seating. I cant believe the offer is just paying £15 for the right to buy food and beer in surroundings less attractive than local pubs which are free to go to. What am I missing? Does it include the seat?

Remember the topless barmaids after games at the bar on the corner? The Prince Albert or something, used to happen when we were ****. What a strange thing to see in the queue; watching a 3 out of 10 pour a pint of carling while reaching behind for some pork scratchings and a bag of nuts after you just lost at home to Coventry.

Remember the topless barmaids after games at the bar on the corner? The Prince Albert or something, used to happen when we were ****. What a strange thing to see in the queue; watching a 3 out of 10 pour a pint of carling while reaching behind for some pork scratchings and a bag of nuts after you just lost at home to Coventry.

Never went there sadly. I once ended up with a work colleague (both in suits) in a real old East End local about 3pm. Been there about 10 minutes, all normal, when all of a sudden the barmaid took off all her kit and start dancing around the (very few) punters. She seemed to enjoy rubbing her nips on my jacket buttons, but the best bit was when she stretched back over the pool table and one of the players started moaning at her for getting in the way of his shot.

Edited by buctootim

Serious question. Is that the main draw - quick service and a fag?

Nah the food is a lot better , my nipper likes playing the x box's they have in there and they also have the lunchtime game on the big screens in there!

King Alfred

Just asked my mate and apparently he picked us up a full season membership card for £10 each. So now I'm really confused, it seems you can become a member for the full season for £10 or splash out £15 to use the bar for this one game.

hmm… MLG to aisle 5 please

Strange to say it, but just too much flesh on display.

Also strange is that we somehow never lost to Cov at home since we dropped out of the prem in 2005

Just asked my mate and apparently he picked us up a full season membership card for £10 each. So now I'm really confused, it seems you can become a member for the full season for £10 or splash out £15 to use the bar for this one game.

hmm… MLG to aisle 5 please

Maybe it's something else? Where I went last season was the members only Dell bar not the Saints bar!

The Saints Bar is the lower end of the corporate sector. Only £1200 a season and gives you comfortable surroundings before, at half time and after the game with a padded seat with armrests. Perfect if you don't want the food and alcohol that you get in the other suites.

The Saints Bar is the lower end of the corporate sector. Only £1200 a season and gives you comfortable surroundings before, at half time and after the game with a padded seat with armrests. Perfect if you don't want the food and alcohol that you get in the other suites.

Oh okay, that makes sense, ta. So for the £15/£20 for the friendly you get a corporate seat included. I might try it out. I think I was getting confused with the concrete barn at ground level.

Consider yourself spared, when I was there they just reached behind for a scratch.