1 week to go, will Kruger, Koeman n Ko stick to their word?

Saint IQ

i do , but I question the board who use our loyalty to abuse us

With Abuse in the News in Rotherham I think you should retract your comment.

No way are the board trying to abuse the fans and your comment is in extremely bad taste.

With Abuse in the News in Rotherham I think you should retract your comment.

No way are the board trying to abuse the fans and your comment is in extremely bad taste.

Behave, do we have to trawl the news to see what words are not allowed every day.?

Behave, do we have to trawl the news to see what words are not allowed every day.?

The word abuse in the context you used it was moronic yesterday, as it would have been last week, last month, or tomorrow.

But you have a pretty weak grasp of the English language so people should cut you some slack.

The word abuse in the context you used it was moronic yesterday, as it would have been last week, last month, or tomorrow.

But you have a pretty weak grasp of the English language so people should cut you some slack.

abusing someone's trust is all part of the English language. Getting precious over the wording is just being opportunist by you.

In the main I have stopped watching the news, all too sensation it's and biased (not the story from yesterday though)

i do , but I question the board who use our loyalty to abuse us

abusing someone's trust is all part of the English language. Getting precious over the wording is just being opportunist by you.

In the main I have stopped watching the news, all too sensation it's and biased (not the story from yesterday though)

You didn't say that did you? Just imagining something that wasn't there. Pretty typical behaviour from you.

You didn't say that did you? Just imagining something that wasn't there. Pretty typical behaviour from you.

Where did I say I never mentioned the word abusing/abuse? Abuse abuse abuse abuse. I've said it again and you can get all precious ......how do you normally do it 'whah whah whah OldNicks bween nasty to me'

Give up, Nick. It's a waste of time trying to argue a point with Fry. He'll just twist everything you say, take them out of context, make things up, all to make himself look superior.

Have a little read of this and all will become clear why he does it:-

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or actual behavior), an overwhelming need for admiration, and usually a complete lack of empathy toward others. People with this disorder often believe they are of primary importance in everybody’s life or to anyone they meet. People with narcissistic personality disorder often display snobbish, disdainful, or patronizing attitudes.

Some of the symptons:-

• Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
  • Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
  • Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
  • Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes