USA: Saints are now more popular than Man Utd

Rut

Ok that is pushing it but the Saints game is on the main NBC Sports channel today. The Man Utd game is pushed out to one of the extra channels.

With every disrespect to Leicester - they ain't the reason our game has been elevated. This is actually quite a big deal. We've been getting hype over here lately but to be shown over the mighty, much-loved Man Utd? It's getting serious now....

10530794_10153346133487907_4630639923479055358_n.jpg?oh=bbc1f0cf159d6d6a7d5e26c3e62b8369&oe=54DE7EFB

Actually, I think you'll find 4 of our next 5 games are on the main NBC sports channel

http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/

Although we're level with Hull as the team that has featured least on NBC for this season so far (only shown twice so far)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uZzWWWQemqYp0DEP0xgtRqk36WO3cg0AOXwO_D0EFCE/edit#gid=0

Actually, I think you'll find 4 of our next 5 games are on the main NBC sports channel

http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/

Although we're level with Hull as the team that has featured least on NBC for this season so far (only shown twice so far)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uZzWWWQemqYp0DEP0xgtRqk36WO3cg0AOXwO_D0EFCE/edit#gid=0

Thats great news!

I had the TV on in 3 rooms so That I could go for a pee, get a drink or whatever without missing a kick.

Man, the technology and TV coverage have changed so much since the '70s!!!!

Disclaimer: OK, I don't have a TV in the bathroom, but I do have a kitchen sink. :blush:

I'm say here in Ft Lauderdale in my 2013 shirt at 0-0, all of a sudden I realize I've not worn that shirt on match day before so off it comes and two minutes mater its we're winning!! Not wearing that on a match day again! COYR!! Only problem is I'm back in UK next week and there's no friggin game, poor timing Diggers.

Hi Rut.

Thanks for the info, but.....

just out of interest......

what is that object on the right, just in front of your TV...!!

That's actually 3 bobbleheads. L-R:

Joey Votto (Cincinnati Reds)

Captain Sensible (The Damned)

Joey Sh*thead (DOA)

You did ask...

Don't think Saints FC have any? I have those Le Tiss Saints & England non-bobblehead type ones as well but they are smaller so you can't see them. Next pic of the TV will have to be adjusted.

Top 6. Nailed.

It's nothing to do with you Yanks.........

All week the local BeIN Sports were advertising Mancs v Palarce as the main game (with the full Studio Keys & Gray show).

As most of you will be aware, BeIN got slammed by the EPL & Sky last year for allowing Pubs in the UK to buy decoders for $100 and show all games - ie no Geographical protection or encryption - as such for 18 months we lost access to "3pm Kick Off matches" when we USED to have every game live, even though WE had to pay $150 for the service while the UK Pubs ripped US off and made money selling beer & food and offering the games live illegally (no we ain't bitter at all)

Well, Angry Saint (no, not me, one of the other members of our Massive) sent a letter to the National Paper (7Days) last week bemoaning the lack of Saints games on TV here which created such a storm, the EPL instantly rescinded the ban.

http://7daysindubai.com/time-bein-sports-gave-fairer-coverage-dubai/

And kapow, Mancs were relegated and we became the main game.

So sorry Yanks, it was all down to Saint Jacob here in Dubai

;):smug:

Does anyone dig Robbie earle's tache he's now sporting? I like it! Ei ei ei ooooooo up up up.....etc
Movember!

It was nice to see it on the main channel as my cable subscriber has yet to offer the extra time package that shows all the games. I could DVR it and everything this time! Usually I have to stream the game on the NBCSN streaming option which is not always reliable. The Liverpool match (game 1) was the last time Southampton was on the main channel.

Pretty sure the Villa game will be on the main NBCSN channel as it the only game going on that Monday!

I'm say here in Ft Lauderdale in my 2013 shirt at 0-0, all of a sudden I realize I've not worn that shirt on match day before so off it comes and two minutes mater its we're winning!! Not wearing that on a match day again! COYR!! Only problem is I'm back in UK next week and there's no friggin game, poor timing Diggers.

I'm in Orlando at present and Murphys bar in International drive had the game on. Sadly it had Man U on as well, they have about 8 screens showing the games