Tokyo-Saint Had Sex With A Girl

Bearsy

I never seem to come out of TMS conversations very well. I'm either a hairy trucker, a husband stealer, or MLG.

Is it really that unlikely to have a normal woman on TMS ?!

Lou, take a look at the men on TMS (not literally of course, that would be horrible. Well, it would in my case). We judge by our own standards - how can we possibly be expected to know what normality looks like, or if it even exists?

Horrible? That's not what Bearsy told me in his PM.

In fairness, I can only claim to know the denizens of TMS in my own imagination - and then only when the medication loosens its grip between doses. But believe me Lou, what I see there is not pretty (present interlocutor excepted, of course). Do they - or we - exist at all? Perhaps one day, if the door is left unguarded, I may find out. On the other hand, I'm not at all sure that I really want to know.

I sometimes think that we've all been invented by Saint Bletch for his own amusement (see also Flann O'Brien's novel 'At Swim-Two-Birds'). His frenzied subconscious drives him to create ever more homunculi, with names ever more resistant to an easy anagram. When his subconscious creates a name from which no anagram can be made, it will complete its triumph over his conscious mind, Then, and only then, will we, the oppressed artefacts of TMS, be able to rise up and destroy Bletch, after which - well, I'm not altogether sure what will happen at this point. Actually, now I come to think of it, we may have to exist in the real world, after all these years spent in the cocoon-like warmth and security of Bletch's id.

Jean-Paul Sartre would hate me for this, but I think maybe we should just stay as we are.

On that note, Gay Boot, I was once on a flight to Boston, sat next to a woman, who I later learned was a psychologist. Apparently she helped people (male and female) deal with body-image issues.

Anyway, before I learned that, I realised that she was reading a book called "Sexual activities, statistics and demographics".

I stole the odd surreptitious glance at the book, expecting to see some interesting pictures, but it was all text.

Anyway, after a few beers we got talking and I asked her if it was a good book.

She gave a coy smile, told me about her job, and with a flirty look said that "yes" the book was "fascinating"! I had to know, so I asked her what sort of statistics the book covered.

She told me that, for example, "on average" the Japanese male has the shortest penis (true - true as in she really said it, rather than I have first handjob experience), the average native American indian has the longest penis (by some margin), and oddly enough the average bloke from Poland has the widest girth.

We chatted for a bit longer, and had a few more beers, before she said that she didn't even know my name. I apologised, and introduced myself as "Tonto. Tonto Kowalski".

Bletch Does Boston

JS_Feature_Felipe-5.jpg

In fairness, I can only claim to know the denizens of TMS in my own imagination - and then only when the medication loosens its grip between doses. But believe me Lou, what I see there is not pretty (present interlocutor excepted, of course). Do they - or we - exist at all? Perhaps one day, if the door is left unguarded, I may find out. On the other hand, I'm not at all sure that I really want to know.

I sometimes think that we've all been invented by Saint Bletch for his own amusement (see also Flann O'Brien's novel 'At Swim-Two-Birds'). His frenzied subconscious drives him to create ever more homunculi, with names ever more resistant to an easy anagram. When his subconscious creates a name from which no anagram can be made, it will complete its triumph over his conscious mind, Then, and only then, will we, the oppressed artefacts of TMS, be able to rise up and destroy Bletch, after which - well, I'm not altogether sure what will happen at this point. Actually, now I come to think of it, we may have to exist in the real world, after all these years spent in the cocoon-like warmth and security of Bletch's id.

Jean-Paul Sartre would hate me for this, but I think maybe we should just stay as we are.

:D

Excellent work.

So while I think I'm in control of my own actions, it's actually Bletch pulling the strings? Whoooa. Dark. Now, I'm worried what I'll do next. Go easy on me Bletch.

So while I think I'm in control of my own actions, it's actually Bletch pulling the strings? Whoooa. Dark. Now, I'm worried what I'll do next. Go easy on me Bletch.

Just be aware that saying you are just a player in bletch's solipsist universe is NOT a defence in court.

Good work, Wolf Lyd.

The day had to come I guess. You've been staring into the mirror for a long time, and I knew it wouldn't be long before, Neo-like, you saw one inconsistency too many and you'd realise that I'm your "Daddy".

It's true. You're nothing, but a crackle of chemicals and current bridging a synapse in Bletchbrainfordshire.

I wondered how long it would take for one of you to pull back the curtain to reveal Oz. pap came closest, because I bestowed upon him the curse of interminable interrogation. Why? I thought it would be fun. Why? Because I thought it might be funny to see you questioning everything, but not realising "the big secret". But, why, Daddy? Be quiet, pap, Daddy's driving at the moment...

pap also represents the snow-capped zenith of my drive for anti-anagrammatical names. As he would point out himself, there's only three - pap, app, and pap - because pap is different from pap - as any programming geek would tell you (We'll ignore case and Unicode alphabets for the moment). The computer nerd thing was a nice touch too, because I needed someone else to point out how clever I am.

You, Low Flyd represent another vanity I'm afraid. I needed another word-bore to spar with, and Halo "came into my head" at about the same time for the same purpose. You're the Laurel and Hardy, the Sid and Eddie Large, the Cannon and Ball, who I can rely on replying to me, when everyone else just thinks I'm an pretentious and annoying ****.

Scotty was invented to amuse me on the Joke Thread, and also to keep my hubris in check if I ever got too wreckless.

Lou is a work in progress to be honest. Again, the idea was funny in "my own mind". I imagined a poster that could only contribute when his truck was parked, and he was tucked up in the cab in some litter-strewn layby. I thought, let's name him "Colin", make him a flirt with everyone, and hide his chromosomal arrangement from the other forum blokes. Oh, and Lou's shtick would be that "she" pretended to be really nice to the other forum females, but her modus operandi was to drive them from TMS so "she" could have the "men" to her/himself. As I said, I can't work out where it's going to go next, but I suspect a live meeting with Bear is on the cards.

Talking of Bear, I do admit that I went too far inventing him. The concept was simple "in my mind", but once I let it loose, it just went too far. I thought to myself one day, what if Stanley Unwin was the grandson of James Joyce, and he married a particularly hairy, erotomanical woman who gave birth to Bear and Russell Brand. But, I soon got bored putting all those "esses" on the ends of words, and then I got bored putting "yo" in every sentence, so now I've sent him off to the main board where he's attempting the same change of reputation as his brother Russell. It's gone too far now. Like Dune, I might just kill him off.

Before my cover was blown, I had planned to end it all. I was going to do it by introducing a poster called "anagram", and make myself circle in ever-smaller orbits, trying to produce a single, defensible "anagram" for "anagram", until eventually this "world" would collapse in on itself under its own gravity, at which point whatever Big-Bang started it in the first place would start all over again with someone else at the helm.

But then I realised that I am just a single oxygen atom myself; bubbling to the surface in a glass of carbonated water in another universe...

Lou is a work in progress to be honest. Again, the idea was funny in "my own mind". I imagined a poster that could only contribute when his truck was parked, and he was tucked up in the cab in some litter-strewn layby. I thought, let's name him "Colin", make him a flirt with everyone, and hide his chromosomal arrangement from the other forum blokes. Oh, and Lou's shtick would be that "she" pretended to be really nice to the other forum females, but her modus operandi was to drive them from TMS so "she" could have the "men" to her/himself. As I said, I can't work out where it's going to go next, but I suspect a live meeting with Bear is on the cards.

A live meeting with Bear?! Make it happen Bletch!

Dr Suess wrote a lovely poem about baby names as well

Did I ever tell you that Mrs. McCave

Had twenty-three sons and she named them all Dave?

Well, she did. And that wasn't a smart thing to do.

You see, when she wants one and calls out, "Yoo-Hoo!

Come into the house, Dave!" she doesn't get one.

All twenty-three Daves of hers come on the run!

This makes things quite difficult at the McCaves'

As you can imagine, with so many Daves.

And often she wishes that, when they were born,

She had named one of them Bodkin Van Horn

And one of them Hoos-Foos. And one of them Snimm.

And one of them Hot-Shot. And one Sunny Jim.

And one of them Shadrack. And one of them Blinkey.

And one of them Stuffy. And one of them Stinkey.

Another one Putt-Putt. Another one Moon Face.

Another one Marvin O'Gravel Balloon Face.

And one of them Ziggy. And one Soggy Muff.

One Buffalo Bill. And one Biffalo Buff.

And one of them Sneepy. And one Weepy Weed.

And one Paris Garters. And one Harris Tweed.

And one of them Sir Michael Carmichael Zutt

And one of them Oliver Boliver Butt

And one of them Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate ...

But she didn't do it. And now it's too late.

Soggy Muff makes me laugh every time

It'd be easier if they was born on a council estate, they'd all have different surnames...

Was more thinking of saying hello, and buying you a pint....but OK....

I think the only place he'd likely meet you is Southampton Common of an evening and only if you're walking a dog.

I'm glad I'm not included in Cat Belt Shin's list of characters extruded from his frenzied mind, I was worried I was going all Turing and developing a personality of my own, now I know I am my own person!

Just to add to the weight thing, my twin girls were 5lb each when pulled out of the sunroof, the doctors said that the Mrs B-Trip didn't have spare room for the babs to grow so took the decision to have them removed 5 weeks early.

I think the only place he'd likely meet you is Southampton Common of an evening and only if you're walking a dog.

I'm glad I'm not included in Cat Belt Shin's list of characters extruded from his frenzied mind, I was worried I was going all Turing and developing a personality of my own, now I know I am my own person!

Just to add to the weight thing, my twin girls were 5lb each when pulled out of the sunroof, the doctors said that the Mrs B-Trip didn't have spare room for the babs to grow so took the decision to have them removed 5 weeks early.

I assumed you were Bletch's rather rude alter ego - which explained why no reference in the diatribe.

But now I'll always think of you as a lovely father of twin daughters. Lucky you!

I assumed you were Bletch's rather rude alter ego - which explained why no reference in the diatribe.

But now I'll always think of you as a lovely father of twin daughters. Lucky you!

Rude? How rude!

Seems as we've broken the metaphorical ice, fancy meeting up for a threesome with Bearsy?

I don't even like the name Colin. If I'm gonna be given a mans name, just for the amusement of TMS, can it at least be a cool name?

I rather think that's down to Balti Stench, as he created us all. But maybe, just maybe, with one mighty Descartian bound, we can at last be free. We think, therefore... Actually, I may need more time to get to grips with this thinking malarkey - it's harder than you'd think.

A live meeting with Bear?! Make it happen Bletch!

Lou dims the cabin lights … slots in her favourite Barry Manilow CD … slips off her oily overalls … slides seductively over to Bear … whispers provocatively into his ear … deftly unzips him … lowers herself slowly on to our hero …

Several years later a motorist pissing in a grubby lay-by somewhere in darkest England looks down and exclaims: “That’s not a tree stump, that’s a giant bear boner with the end bitten off – another hapless victim of Trucker Colin, the notorious lay-by-road-closed-exit-next-junction murderer”.

:(

Lou dims the cabin lights … slots in her favourite Barry Manilow CD … slips off her oily overalls … slides seductively over to Bear … whispers provocatively into his ear … deftly unzips him … lowers herself slowly on to our hero …

Several years later a motorist pissing in a grubby lay-by somewhere in darkest England looks down and exclaims: “That’s not a tree stump, that’s a giant bear boner with the end bitten off – another hapless victim of Trucker Colin, the notorious lay-by-road-closed-exit-next-junction murderer”.

Ewww. I think I'm done with the Colin jokes... Have fun boys, see you on another thread!

Good work Halo, can I just ask that you go on about the foreplay a bit little longer next time, so that I can, ehherm, you know, appreciate it fully. I was 'enjoying' that bit.

But the image of Bear's chewed penis in a ditch next to the A4118 is now burned into my retina.

I open my eyes, and it's there. I close my eyes, and it's there. It's like I've got Bear penis buried deep in my brain.

No more chewed Bear penis please. I've had my fill of them.

Lou, as for a new name, does Sutcliffe work?

I rather think that's down to Balti Stench, as he created us all. But maybe, just maybe, with one mighty Descartian bound, we can at last be free. We think, therefore... Actually, I may need more time to get to grips with this thinking malarkey - it's harder than you'd think.

You think, therefore I am.

Ewww. I think I'm done with the Colin jokes... Have fun boys, see you on another thread!

And that, gentlemen and gentlemen, is why can't keep our pretend females 'alive' in TMS.

I knew that as soon as 'she' stopped by to chat, that one of you would break her.

It was like buying a hamster as a pet for Bear. You knew at some point it would either be inserted, or have something inserted that would result in a really tricky visit to the vets followed by a court case brought by the RSPCA.

I have to say I thought Col captured the female psyche really well, especially in this self-centred epitaph. The need to tell us that she was upset and wouldn't post here any more actually makes me think she might be called Lou.

Come back Col. Come back....

Anyway, about those word puns...

And that, gentlemen and gentlemen, is why can't keep our pretend females 'alive' in TMS.

I knew that as soon as 'she' stopped by to chat, that one of you would break her.

It was like buying a hamster as a pet for Bear. You knew at some point it would either be inserted, or have something inserted that would result in a really tricky visit to the vets followed by a court case brought by the RSPCA.

I have to say I thought Col captured the female psyche really well, especially in this self-centred epitaph. The need to tell us that she was upset and wouldn't post here any more actually makes me think she might be called Lou.

Come back Col. Come back....

Anyway, about those word puns...

Aye Bletch, with all that tambourine bashing, Lou was to TMS what Linda McCartney was to Wings … or Bear’s hamster was to The Pet Shop Boys :(

Shaun Long? Is he?

Don't ruin the appreciation thread for my first born and future king of the world with that crap bletch... not here.... anywhere but here....

Oh, that's right, Toke. Focus on the words, but ignore the good work we each did in chasing the 'girl' away.

It's like waiting for 30 years for your Lords' membership to come through, only to find they've allowed women in The Long Room. Probably. Whatever.

Anyway, I hope you've taken note of the good advice on this thread.

There are steps you should take NOW to make sure that if you ever play the ham harmonica again, it'll still be in tune!

Toke's a ****.

Edited by saintbletch
error in cunnilingual advice to Toke.

the good work we each did in chasing the 'girl' away..

lol i was worried it would get a bit CARRY ON LOU, but the gradual ramping up of insults & violent sexual imagery was in it's own way, masterful. We now know her breaking point! Lou is robust & dirty-minded, she can take most things, but absolutely draws the line at enforced sex-change & violent, truck-stop knob chomping!

It's like waiting for 30 years for your Lords' membership to come through, only to find they've allowed women in The Long Room. Probably. Whatever.

It’s taken that long for me to discover a sanctuary – i.e. this place – where I can seek a brief respite from Mrs Stickman’s incessant browbeating. :(

It’s taken that long for me to discover a sanctuary – i.e. this place – where I can seek a brief respite from Mrs Stickman’s incessant browbeating. :(

Time for me to kill this one off. I watched all you boys peacocking around the girl, and she loved it. All the attention she got! Everyone showing off their knowledge and erufkndition. Referencing the matrix or whatever. She was kidding herself if all wasn't solely based on the fact that every single one of you wants to nob this seemingly available female.

It's when Harrys met Sally all over and seems to have diverted attention from Tokyo's wonderful news about a half bred 40lb homo swine.

I'll be the one angrily sketching in the corner.

She was kidding herself if all wasn't solely based on the fact that every single one of you wants to nob this seemingly available female.

It's when Harrys met Sally all over

Well, perhaps you are right tpbury, but supposing she insisted on starting a relationship afterwards? You’d have to come on to the forum together, hand-in-hand. It would be like taking the missus along to the lads’ night out – night after night after night, day after day after day … it just doesn’t bear thinking about. :scared: