Tokyo-Saint Had Sex With A Girl

Bearsy

Bob, don't forget this is the Not Nice, Unfriendly thread ...

Ah yes, gotcha, sorry....

This thread reminds me of the film Road Trip, where Kyle AKA Tokes and crew go to make a donation at the local sperm bank, unfortunately I can't find any clips of Tokes' immortal line.....

Would, wouldn't, would've, have.

But I'm not telling you if that's left to right or right to left.

Bletch, as a fan of Call the Midwife I can reveal that the one on the left, Sister Bernadette, has married Dr Turner, so is no longer a nun and is now just plain Mrs Shelagh Turner.

Personally, I preferred her as a nun. Does this make me odd?

Lauramidwife.jpg

I would.

Sister Bernadette post marriage or all 4 nuns?

At the same time as me?

You couldn't feel me, sadly it's a recurring problem :-(

So when you are able to post up those nuns, Bob, they can be as Not Nice and Unfriendly as you like! :)

When I can get on my computer, my son is currently minecrafting

BACK ON TOPIC

Can anyone on here, perhaps a microbiologist or something, explain how tokyos managed to impregnate a bird? I've been imagining it, and I can't quite understand how it happened! I mean logistically. Tokyos has, as we know, only got micropenis, so the way I'm picturing it he would only be able to splooge on the outer vaginal lips, he would not be able to achieve sufficient penetration to reach as far in as phil's open tubes or whatever ur sposed to get to. Think how this affects the sperms! They will be stranded on basically the labia beach and not in the urethrean sea! They couldn't swim to the egg-house! What did they do? You can't tell me they crawl, sperms can't crawl! They don't have arms or legs! Do they Slither like Snake? Or does tokyos poke them up with his Finger?

BACK ON TOPIC

Can anyone on here, perhaps a microbiologist or something, explain how tokyos managed to impregnate a bird? I've been imagining it, and I can't quite understand how it happened! I mean logistically. Tokyos has, as we know, only got micropenis, so the way I'm picturing it he would only be able to splooge on the outer vaginal lips, he would not be able to achieve sufficient penetration to reach as far in as phil's open tubes or whatever ur sposed to get to. Think how this affects the sperms! They will be stranded on basically the labia beach and not in the urethrean sea! They couldn't swim to the egg-house! What did they do? You can't tell me they crawl, sperms can't crawl! They don't have arms or legs! Do they Slither like Snake? Or does tokyos poke them up with his Finger?

They shared the same bath water during a drought, Tokes was first and did what he normally does in the bath with his tweezers and faded copy of Readers' Wives, his good lady friend used the bath water for a vaginal douch and the rest, as they say, is history.

They shared the same bath water during a drought, Tokes was first and did what he normally does in the bath with his tweezers and faded copy of Readers' Wives, his good lady friend used the bath water for a vaginal douch and the rest, as they say, is history.

That's surprisingly knowledgeable there, Bob. The result of much research?

BACK ON TOPIC

Can anyone on here, perhaps a microbiologist or something, explain how tokyos managed to impregnate a bird?

We have not seen picture of said bird, so until this is posted all discussion is conjecture.

That being said, after the creation of my unparalleled knob thread, I consider myself something of an expert.

I believe he hovered his spermatozoal ganglion in the vicinity of her reproductive duct, while using his eyestalks to keep her aroused and in position.

When her duct became enlarged, it generated a hormonal response, which triggered a muscular tightening at the base of the ganglion, resulting in the ganglion being ejected into the duct.

The ganglion was then absorbed into the body of the recipient, genetic material was combined, and the resulting polyp will be incubated until larval stage, when it will be ejected from the host as free-swimming medusae.