Yet more consipracy from England / Premier League / BBC trying to keep us down!!

Deano6

For years we get told that our players won't picked the England as they only pick from the Top 7 teams. We finally make it as a Top 7 team and then they go and change the rules to freeze us out again and say they're only going to pick players from the bottom half of the Premier League!!!

Is there anything these c*nts won't do to unsettle us and try and disrupt our progress?!?!?!! :x:x:x :wave:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33619190

For years we get told that our players won't picked the England as they only pick from the Top 7 teams. We finally make it as a Top 7 team and then they go and change the rules to freeze us out again and say they're only going to pick players from the bottom half of the Premier League!!!

Is there anything these c*nts won't do to unsettle us and try and disrupt our progress?!?!?!! :x:x:x :wave:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33619190

"But Scudamore suggested England could still compete at major tournaments with a side comprised of players from the bottom half of the top-flight and top half of the Championship."

:lol:

Typical :rolleyes:

Mind you, I'd quite like to watch the team they've selected.

Wouldn't be any worse than the pile of dross we normally have to put up with. In all honesty, I'd rather our players weren't being selected for internationals...less chance of injury and less chance of getting tapped up by top four club players....let's face it, players don't not come here or leave us for international recognition chances, its for more cash, pure and simple....

I've always thought it would be interesting to see an England team that didn't include any players from the big 5. I'm convinced that the English players who play for the big clubs think it's their given right to play for their country. In reality, I think an English player at a smaller club would relish the chance more and may therefore put in a better performance than some of the big name players. Just look at how well some of our players did when they were given the chance. Many of them looked far better than the England regulars.

I suppose this raises the question. Who would be your starting 11 if you couldn't use anyone from Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City or Chelsea?

There would certainly be places for the likes of Bertrand and J-Rod. I still believe Jermain Defoe has something to offer so he'd be in. Then there's the likes of Berahino, Stones & Barkley. You can put a very good England team together made up of players from teams outside the top 5.

Edited by Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd