Cedric in the top 10 best tacklers in the PL (so far)

doddisalegend

I like how we've handled him. He clearly wasn't 100% to the level at the start of the season, so we've taken our time with him and slowly bedded him into the side. And we're reaping the rewards now as he's looking excellent positionally in both attacking and defensive sense.

We're doing the same with Clasie which will also work wonders.

Handling him well. He is dropped again?

Probably carrying a knock. Hopefully

Well this is an interesting example of proposing something that absolutely no-one thinks will happen, claiming the opposite would be a mistake - something the vast majority of people would agree, and then claiming to have some kind of wisdom based on avoiding a situation that no-one thinks would be a good idea in the first place.

Are you St George, and how did you persuade Koeman not to do this? :D

Oh the irony.....

Whats the vast majority of people saying now?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

A little Google tells me Cedric is on 30k a week.

Clyne is on 70k at Liverpool and not setting the world on fire. Chambers is at Arsenal apparently on 10k a week.

Cedric is flourishing and earning a very good wage......Chambers is stalled on relatively poor wages compared to what might be on had he stayed, Clyne has not pushed on but is sitting pretty on piles of cash.

A little Google tells me Cedric is on 30k a week.

Clyne is on 70k at Liverpool and not setting the world on fire. Chambers is at Arsenal apparently on 10k a week.

Cedric is flourishing and earning a very good wage......Chambers is stalled on relatively poor wages compared to what might be on had he stayed, Clyne has not pushed on but is sitting pretty on piles of cash.

There is no way Arsenal paid up to £16m for a player and he is only on 10k a week.

I don't think he should be dropped unless injured . Koeman is way more unpredictable though .

I can see him being dropped for Yoshida again . Can also predict it being a massive mistake .

Hopefully it never happens again . We signed him and should trust him

Well this is an interesting example of proposing something that absolutely no-one thinks will happen, claiming the opposite would be a mistake - something the vast majority of people would agree, and then claiming to have some kind of wisdom based on avoiding a situation that no-one thinks would be a good idea in the first place.

Are you St George, and how did you persuade Koeman not to do this? :D

Oh the irony.....

Whats the vast majority of people saying now?

I have absolutely no idea what you think is ironic or the point you're making.

No-one thought he'd be dropped for Yoshida, he wasn't, and you still seem to be trying to make out this is some kind of "insight".

As for "what are (sic) the vast majority of people saying now (in November)", no idea. But no-one was suggesting we picked Yoshida over Cedric, just as no-one is now - particularly as he's a lot better suited to a wing-back position than Yoshida. Thankfully, Cedric also seems to have got out of his head injury phase which led to him getting left out a few times.

No-one thought he'd be dropped for Yoshida, he wasn't, and you still seem to be trying to make out this is some kind of "insight".

As for "what are (sic) the vast majority of people saying now (in November)", no idea. But no-one was suggesting we picked Yoshida over Cedric, just as no-one is now - particularly as he's a lot better suited to a wing-back position than Yoshida. Thankfully, Cedric also seems to have got out of his head injury phase which led to him getting left out a few times.

I agree . You really don't have any idea .

there was the odd time he was left out whilst being fully fit

there was the odd time he was left out whilst being fully fit

Shhh don't encourage him .

He has missed the point that my post was aimed at the fact that Cedric was in fact dropped after I was berated for suggesting that Koeman may do just that .

He is obviously looking for an argument if he is trawling old threads for someone to bite at .

Sad really

Shhh don't encourage him .

He has missed the point that my post was aimed at the fact that Cedric was in fact dropped after I was berated for suggesting that Koeman may do just that .

He is obviously looking for an argument if he is trawling old threads for someone to bite at .

Sad really

"Trawling old threads" which were on the first page of the site with five other posts from the same day before mine, proving someone else did the trawling. Yeah, ok. Shows quite nicely how you're incapable of making logical judgements on clear evidence quite nicely, actually.

Re: "Cedric was dropped", no clear evidence of that at all, he only got left out in the aftermath of head injuries.

Clear evidence that Cedric was dropped after I stated that it was likely . Even after I was shouted down even though I was right .

You really are sad hey .

Your only problem seems to be that I was right and you were wrong . Poor baby needs a hug ?

"Trawling old threads" which were on the first page of the site with five other posts from the same day before mine, proving someone else did the trawling. Yeah, ok. Shows quite nicely how you're incapable of making logical judgements on clear evidence quite nicely, actually.

Re: "Cedric was dropped", no clear evidence of that at all, he only got left out in the aftermath of head injuries.

Absolutely right " The 9". Cedric has spilt blood for the cause on a couple of occasions this season - and had the black eyes to prove it.

Many more incidents like that and he'll have more scars than Henry Cooper ...