Hattrick

TopGun

there is a transfer compare button in his profile that will tell you but now/start of this season is the time to do it, if you've got a decent backup that is, a **** hot keeper like that would rock in league6

I may stick him up for a certain price, i would like a decent coach, which i still haven't got, thats gonna cost me some wonga though, i feel selling him now, as hard as it would be as like you said, he should dominate league 6, i just feel for the long term it could be better.

I have a 20 year old solid keeper as backup, and an 18 year old passable one as well.

I have a 20 year old solid keeper as backup, and an 18 year old passable one as well.

feck, your flush with keepers then, i've only got a passable keeper w/passable set pieces and he gets 3-3.5 stars in VI, keepers train up really quick as well.

im expecting big things from my defence minded solid coach this year :)

feck, your flush with keepers then, i've only got a passable keeper w/passable set pieces and he gets 3-3.5 stars in VI, keepers train up really quick as well.

I spent all last season training my keeper and he's up to formidable, but I've been told he needs to be at least outstanding for league V.

I spent half a million last week on a midfielder with world-class playmaking, and will probably try to get an outstanding defender for another half a mill. Time for a clear out of my players who didn't cut it in league 6, and then bring in more younglings from the youth time to fill my reserves.

Yesterday felt empty without a game, but then again, I should get out more.

Just bought a 17 Yr old keeper with Solid Keeper stats and inadequate defending/set piece stats.

I have put the outstanding keeper up for sale and am looking very carefully at the YA to get the best out of it.

I have had two seasons now not being at the top of league VI and was hurt 3 seasons ago by dominating this league but losing in the playoffs, i am gunning for it this year.

3rd in league V, 100% record and no goals conceded, let’s say we end the season now before my perfect moment is besmirched by the next 13 games and X amount of drubbings.

My next league game is against a decent side, but in yesterday’s game they seemed to fall fowl of the new system, half their players are amazing, the other half were horribly out of position and got half and no star ratings. So as long as their manager doesn’t log on to hattrick again before next Sunday, I might win another game.

:clutching at straws

7-0 win in my first outing back in VI against the third best team. This will be a walk in the park!

4-2 win against a stronger team who i know isnt really bothering, i played a weakened team as well due to the cup games on tuesday :) my unbeaten YT are playing tonight also :)

The mound played their first game against an established league 5 side on Sunday and did pretty well. We were 2-0 down after half an hour but held our own and pulled a goal back with ten minutes left for an exciting finale. It’s still very early in the season but the performance suggests that we can compete at this level, and dare I dream it, avoid relegation? Well, we’ll see.

I’ve got a very strong league 6 side in the cup tonight, I haven’t decided yet whether to rest my key players or really go for the win. It would be nice to reach round four of the cup for the first time.

so i played Doom County from Leage III.9 tonight...

and won 4-0

i cant believe it, i think the new match engine is a bit ****, his average TSI is 39k well over my total TSI, either he didnt set his team up or fielded a weakened team, but he had 2 players sent off in the first 5 minutes and I was in command from there on in... :)

4th round next week :)

so i played Doom County from Leage III.9 tonight...

and won 4-0

i cant believe it, i think the new match engine is a bit ****, his average TSI is 39k well over my total TSI, either he didnt set his team up or fielded a weakened team, but he had 2 players sent off in the first 5 minutes and I was in command from there on in... :)

4th round next week :)

That’s an amazing result, congratulations, it’s also good to know that upsets are possible.

I was feeling faintly smug for brushing aside a very decent league 6 side, but now I’m well and truly trumped.

But yeah, here’s to a good fourth round draw (my first time!).

That’s an amazing result, congratulations, it’s also good to know that upsets are possible.

I was feeling faintly smug for brushing aside a very decent league 6 side, but now I’m well and truly trumped.

But yeah, here’s to a good fourth round draw (my first time!).

it gets better.

i've been drawn against Rah's Raiders, English Premier Season Winners season 40 + 41.

average TSI of over 41k :S

and i've got them at my 15k tin shed of a ground thats under construction lol

• 1 month later...

how's people's seasons going?

league 5 has been tough (as expected) and we've been spanked a few times (as expected) but after a dramatic late equalizer today against our relegation rivals, the sinistry of mound have a slight chance of avoiding the automatic drop.

leaguetable.jpg

amazingly, we've avoided being in the bottom two so far after a couple of early wins. it could well go down to goal difference, but what ever happens, we've avoided being the division's whipping boys.

i've got a friendly on tuesday against a side called 'pompey legends', i can't wait to give those khunts a damn sound thrashing :lol:

A little dissapointing TBH.

I should have easily won the league if i had started with a 3-5-2 formation, but i didn't and so i have lost a game :( Hopefully i shall smash the leaders in my upcoming match but we shall see.

The season has seen me completely change the squad and ensure i have a quality YA to hopefully create some great prospects in a few years.

Changing the training from Keepers to PM training next season as well.

• 3 weeks later...

im 3rd and still in sight of the leader who i wont overtake as, so i'll settle for third to be honest, been a good season for me,

Durk Rae my 19yo 1,900Tsi Excellent Def has scored 13goals this season as well!! should be good when i come to sell him in a few weeks time :p

• 2 weeks later...
Got relegated yesterday :cry: I was hoping to take it to the last week of the season but hey, at least we weren’t the whipping boys.

Back to league 6, back to reality.

unlucky mate, you'll walk league VI next season :p

• 2 weeks later...

finished last game with a win to help me finish 3rd, hoping for better next season although i will be selling a lot of guys :)

close season schedule

Saturday/Sunday, 24/25 Jul 2010

• Last match of the season

• Money for top scorers

• The opponents in qualifier matches are determined

Tuesday, 27 Jul 2010

• Ownerless teams are botified

Tuesday/Wednesday, 27/28 July 2010

• Regular friendlies

Saturday/Sunday, 31/1 Jul/Aug 2010

• Qualifiers

• Prize money

• Promotion money

• Fees paid by your fans

• +10% fans for promoted teams

• -10% fans for demoted teams

• Medals show up (only for Hattrick Supporters)

• Promotion/demotion

Monday, 2 Aug 2010

• Season break for the Youth leagues *****il 7 Aug 2010)

Tuesday/Wednesday, 3/4 Aug 2010

• Regular friendlies

• Cup draw is made

Saturday/Sunday, 7/8 Aug 2010

• Reset of team spirit, confidence, supporter mood (not completely), sponsors' mood

• No league games

Monday, 9 Aug 2010

• Red/Yellow cards are removed

• Match schedule for the next season is created

• The elections for the new U20's NT coach start officially in all countries (more information on this will follow at an appropriate moment)

Tuesday, 10 Aug 2010

Tuesday/Wednesday, 10/11 Aug 2010

• First cup round for all qualified teams

• Unqualified teams are able to play a friendly match

Saturday/Sunday, 14/15 Aug 2010

• First league match of the new season

• 1 month later...

Have recently blown £2.9m to convert a player I bought for £500K sometime back specially to turn him into the coach. He has an excellent training rating, excellent experience and solid leadership.

I will be interested to see how he transforms my team. Early indications are good with a 19 year old I had at 1600 TSI on 3100 a month later! My new tactic will be to buy young kids for £100-200K who are at least solid in one or two skills and see if they also flourish to be key team members or to sell at profit.

Have recently blown £2.9m to convert a player I bought for £500K sometime back specially to turn him into the coach. He has an excellent training rating, excellent experience and solid leadership.

I will be interested to see how he transforms my team. Early indications are good with a 19 year old I had at 1600 TSI on 3100 a month later! My new tactic will be to buy young kids for £100-200K who are at least solid in one or two skills and see if they also flourish to be key team members or to sell at profit.

What do you train ?? You really need to be training playmaking to get anything out of an excellent coach

What do you train ?? You really need to be training playmaking to get anything out of an excellent coach

Playmaking is generally alternated after half a season with passing. I'd rather concentrate on those overall and buy in forwards and defenders as needed.

Playmaking is generally alternated after half a season with passing. I'd rather concentrate on those overall and buy in forwards and defenders as needed.

im 100% def trainer with my team, does me an alright income, i tend to sell mine @ outstanding or formidable if they're 19-21 i then buy in my other positions (seeing as the games littered with high PM-Pass players :) )

• 2 months later...

finished 2nd, getting closer!.

close season schedule!

Tuesday/Wednesday, 23/24 Nov 2010

• Regular friendlies

• Cup draw is made

Friday, 26 Nov 2010

• Reset of team spirit

Saturday/Sunday, 27/28 Nov 2010

• Reset of team confidence, supporter mood (not completely), sponsors' mood

• No league games

Monday, 29 Nov 2010

• Red/Yellow cards are removed

• Match schedule for the next season is created

• The elections for the new NT coach start officially in all countries (more information on this will follow at an appropriate moment)

Tuesday, 30 Nov 2010

Tuesday/Wednesday, 30/1 Nov/Dec 2010

• First cup round for all qualified teams

• Unqualified teams are able to play a friendly match

Saturday/Sunday, 4/5 Dec 2010

• First league match of the new season

Built a decent team ready to hit the ground running this season, a really good team got demoted last year and dominated this season so i didn't bother buying anyone.

Sold my World Class trained goalkeeper for 2.2Mil and had 800k in the bank already. I may also sell my magnificent goalkeeper and train my new 17 yr old excellent (i train keepers) but i am also considering training defenders.

This is the season, i can feel it in my bones.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Signed up in January - NY LeTissier in VI.388. As its mid season I'm buying 17 year olds training them in playmaking and trying to make some cash - I'm skint! Anyone fancy a friendly? Or is it worth me dropping this team and joining one of your leagues?

challenge sent :) welcome aboard! i'll send out my ressies to get them some training time!

Just beaten the then league leaders to make myself the now league leaders. With two games left and a GD of +14 more then the second placed team i should be ok come the end of the season. Lets see how i get on in the playoffs !!

Next season i am going to start Defensive training i think. I get a decent amount of cash from GK training but could probably do with the cash from training defenders.

http://www83.hattrick.org/World/Series/Default.aspx?LeagueLevelUnitID=7143&TeamID=7946

Just beaten the then league leaders to make myself the now league leaders. With two games left and a GD of +14 more then the second placed team i should be ok come the end of the season. Lets see how i get on in the playoffs !!

Next season i am going to start Defensive training i think. I get a decent amount of cash from GK training but could probably do with the cash from training defenders.

http://www83.hattrick.org/World/Series/Default.aspx?LeagueLevelUnitID=7143&TeamID=7946

Congratulations! How long have you been playing?! Saw your oppo had 41k spectators - that's one hell of an investment.

Couple of quick questions - is it worth starting up a youth team, if so how much should be invested?

How do I become supporters of fellow Saintsweb users teams? Do I need to sign up for Hattrick Supporter package to do so?

Couple of quick questions - is it worth starting up a youth team, if so how much should be invested?

How do I become supporters of fellow Saintsweb users teams? Do I need to sign up for Hattrick Supporter package to do so?

yeah you need to sign up,

i've been playing for 5 and a half ingame seasons, but the majority on this thread have been playing longer or have quit, YT is a time investment but i've made a lot of money from mine and bought a lot of good players through, but you do have to give a little strategy planning to max out players before they get too old.

Congratulations! How long have you been playing?! Saw your oppo had 41k spectators - that's one hell of an investment.

Thank you, probably been playing a similar time to ribbo, about 5 seasons or so.

My arena holds about 40k aswell, its worth it in the long run as you get some decent cash from it (about 200k + per home game)

I am going to upgrade to 64k if i get promoted.

I have a YA, but don't really understand it too much and have not the time to really commit, if you do then go for it.

Yes you need supporter.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s been a loooong time since I last posted, in which time the sinistry of mound fc got relegated from league 5 after putting up a good fight, I then breezed to the league 6 title. Yesterday I finished bottom of league 5 with just 6 points to me name, this is especially gutting as after just three games I was third with 4 points. The lesson I learnt was that when you’re a minnow in a big league you literally can’t afford to miss chances. I’ve got a really good winger who had wretched scoring skills and time after time the chances would fall to him and he would miss. In a match we lost 1-0, he had three one-on-one chances and missed them all in comedic fashion.

Back to league 6, back to reality :cry:

I just joined, no idea how to play but my team is called AFC Mattio and in the Hampshire league so play me if you can do that in this...!

i'll send you a friendly request when im knocked out of the cup (cup games are the same day as friendlies.)

in other news the team that came down are a newbie team so theres me + another team who i smashed last season playing with my ressies, I should walk this league but i've bought myself a pretty decent forward because i invisage goal difference being a factor at some point :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Pay for a decent Arena Topgun, I have two quality keepers, one supernatural and the other outstanding. I may sell one at the end of the season but not yet.

IMO you need a whole season to get promoted, if you are chasing half way through its worth saving up for next year.

I think I am in agreement with this. I sold my 2nd keeper for £1,025,000 and have promoted a 17 year old solid keeper so may as well keep training top and young keepers for the moment.