This weekend's other games - 26/27th

Wimborne_saint

how he is on world class money is incredible.

if he was up for sale, Turkey or the Ukraine would probably be his destination.

Exactly the type of player Tadic is (although, better)

I was amused by the "missing person" posted for him after the last game.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

They really won't. Liverpool look good today purely because arsenal are abysmal. Probably one of the laziest woeful performances i have witnessed in a very long time.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

This, very few teams will be as pathetic as Arsenal were today and their defence remains distinctly average

This, very few teams will be as pathetic as Arsenal were today and their defence remains distinctly average

It always will be if they continue to sell their centre backs, and play left backs at centre back, right backs at left back and wingers at right back.

what the actual ****. It's so surreal it's like Wenger is purposely sabotaging the club.

Liverpool were outstanding. Granted, against a pathetic arsenal side.

It's not hard to look outstanding against that team. There was a truly ridiculous amount of space in front of their defence for Mane, Wijnaldum and Firmino to just waltz through. They're good but Arsenal made them look like 1970s Brazil.

It always will be if they continue to sell their centre backs, and play left backs at centre back, right backs at left back and wingers at right back.

what the actual ****. It's so surreal it's like Wenger is purposely sabotaging the club.

It's astonishing really, reminds of Burley's last season in charge here when he was playing Jermaine Wright at LB, Makin at centre half and had a borderline fetish for buying midfielders.