Fulham Away tickets- neutral section

JRM

A Fulham mate of mine has let me know that they have just put on sale block P4 which is right next to the away fans in their neutral section. Tickets are on general sale on Fulham's website so if anyone missed out on one in the away allocation there's plenty left to buy from Fulham.

They should have just given us more tickets really.

A Fulham mate of mine has let me know that they have just put on sale block P4 which is right next to the away fans in their neutral section. Tickets are on general sale on Fulham's website so if anyone missed out on one in the away allocation there's plenty left to buy from Fulham.

They should have just given us more tickets really.

But they have given us the max and can charge 'neutrals' £50+ for P4 Seats, if they gave us more 'away' tickets they could only charge £30. They'll sell them whatever.

Just went to buy a ticket in P4 and this popped up:

Event Information

Fulham v Southampton

Owing to restrictions imposed on the Club by the SAFETY ADVISORY GROUP, we are unable to sell tickets to away (Southampton) supporters. This means that supporters who live in a Hampshire postcode will be unable to purchase. Any electronic tickets currently purchased from fans living in these areas will be automatically cancelled and reimbursed*