Saints vs Man Utd - Build Up

Lighthouse

****s on here never stop moaning. No matter what we do or don’t do.

I agree, atmosphere at St Mary's has been absolutely ****e since we weren't winning every week, if I was a Saints player I would absolutely hate to play at home. Every missed place pass results in 20,000 odd groans. ****ing support the team and then you can complain if they don't repay your support.

Bit of a weird selection there.

Utd have been shipping a lot of goals so would have been nice to see maybe another midfielder instead of a 5th defender.

I am all for giving the kids a chance but I don't think having Obafemi start this one was the right call. Gabbi should have started imo.

If we leak an early goal the 5 at the back kind of ****s us.

Agree.... Gabbi should be starting over Obafemi.

I agree, atmosphere at St Mary's has been absolutely ****e since we weren't winning every week, if I was a Saints player I would absolutely hate to play at home. Every missed place pass results in 20,000 odd groans. ****ing support the team and then you can complain if they don't repay your support.

Yeah, it's always wound me up the way our fans demand loyalty and moan about players and managers leaving us but then immediately turn against them when things go wrong.

How many games have we won at SMS in the last couple of years? You're lucky that the fans still show up, given the performances you can well accept some moans and groans from the crowd.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk