Jozo Simunovic Free agent

Sideways Jim

49 minutes ago, Sideways Jim said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6647451/celtic-jozo-simunovic-chased-southampton-mulls-bundesliga/

Bit of a strange one considering we have Vestergaard, Bednarek, Stephens and Salisu

Having “not kicked a ball since last February... “

Wonder  how long for him to get ‘up to speed’ . Sometime before Salisu perhaps ? 

I think we can take both of these with a pinch of salt. Simunovic, the article acknowledges, will likely go to Germany. And Musa, this is a re-hash of an old link to when he was out of favour at Leicester and we enquired, but went for Adams. It's that old. Journalists seem to think if you have enquired at any time previously, then you must still be interested. Not.

42 minutes ago, the saint in winchester said:

I think we can take both of these with a pinch of salt. Simunovic, the article acknowledges, will likely go to Germany. And Musa, this is a re-hash of an old link to when he was out of favour at Leicester and we enquired, but went for Adams. It's that old. Journalists seem to think if you have enquired at any time previously, then you must still be interested. Not.

Yep non starters. We are skint don t see how we can finance those deals.

6 hours ago, stevy777_x said:

Yep non starters. We are skint don t see how we can finance those deals.

I mean it’s clearly nonsense and most likely agents drumming up interest, but we do have a fairly sizeable chunk we’ve put to one side for ings contract, which he’s clearly not going to sign. That could theoretically finance a deal.  

Edited by SKD