Marxism and the England team

Antrimsaint

Just seems to me that a team togetherness, including everyone and against division has fostered a team spirit that the boo boys cannot understand. 

We’ll  see how many of the booboys are at Wembley Wednesday and see if they dare to boo the team when they take a knee against racism. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Nope, not qualified.  That's why I said 'I think you might have a mental illness' rather than 'you definitely have a mental illness'.

Maybe we should have a poll ;) 

Yes because thats not a bullies tactic is it.

Again mods, not keeping to topic.

Dont have anything constructive to say do you about how Marxism has improved the England team.

4 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

A narcissist with a persecution complex.  

Not sure there is any treatment for that (but obviously I'm not qualified, so don't lose hope!).

Off topic, can you read or only see what you want to see?

Don’t  see what Narcissus has to do with Marxism but you conflate how you like.

I refer to the topic. Nice to see inclusive, progressive sportsmen represent the best of England. Nice to put the booboys back in their place.

4 hours ago, Weston Super Saint said:

I think you might have a mental illness.

Bearing in mind 1 in 4 people suffer mental illness it would appear many in this forum would also fall into the clutches of your bile.

I would refer to the one who “smelt it probably dealt it”

Your are projecting I fear but we live in more enlightened times and the stigma your are trying to attach no longer has the same bite.

The bullies favourite attack is to belittle and denigrate. You are a deeply hate filled person and I fear those around you experience this often.

2 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Bearing in mind 1 in 4 people suffer mental illness it would appear many in this forum would also fall into the clutches of your bile.

Your are projecting I fear but we live in more enlightened times and the stigma your are trying to attach no longer has the same bite.

The bullies favourite attack is to belittle and denigrate. You are a deeply hate filled person and I fear those around you experience this often.

Good post mate, people who use that kind of language against others are correctly described as thick as pig shit

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Antrimsaint said:

Living in your head rent free 😉

49 minutes ago, Chapel End said:

Good post mate, people who use that kind of language against others are correctly described as thick as pig shit

Get your tongue out of his arse you weirdo. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1