Mullin/Lambert/Vardy comparison (Split)

Deanovski

10 minutes ago, Deanovski said:

I'll take the apology now 

I'll exchange it for an apology for your silent climb down on Lambert, and an acknowledgement of your shit Vardy analogy mate 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, egg said:

I'll exchange it for an apology for your silent climb down on Lambert, and an acknowledgement of your shit Vardy analogy mate 👍

Lambert is one of the best players I've ever got to see pull on a saints shirt. I'm just saying I was constantly told he wasn't going to be good enough for the championship and beyond. And how is it a shit analogy of vardy? I'd love an elaboration on that my g.

5 minutes ago, Deanovski said:

Lambert is one of the best players I've ever got to see pull on a saints shirt. I'm just saying I was constantly told he wasn't going to be good enough for the championship and beyond. And how is it a shit analogy of vardy? I'd love an elaboration on that my g.

I haven't got to explain why a player who isn't Vardy could do what Vardy did. It's for you to justify the comparison. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Turkish said:

They probably should to be fair, I could do a lot better than some of the donuts scouting the shit we’ve signed 

Just get yourself to a few non league games Del, and you'll spot future superstars all over the park. 

• Like 1

You lot are tapped? I'm not saying he will, I'm saying it's not out of the realms of possibility. The justification for his suggestiom by me is his 42 goals this season. Nothing I can say will justify it to you because you all just want to be negative football snobs. As I said  and ignored by most people I'd rather go for LANGSTAFF.

You are trying to misquote me as saying they are as good as Vardy, when the reality is you're just writing them off based on the league they're in.

Edited by Deanovski

21 minutes ago, Deanovski said:

Lambert is one of the best players I've ever got to see pull on a saints shirt. I'm just saying I was constantly told he wasn't going to be good enough for the championship and beyond. 

By who? 

Nobody I knew or spoke to didn’t think he’d score goals at Championship level. You either made that up, or the people you speak to are as big a planks as you are. Where were you constantly told this, at the village idiot convention? 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

By who? 

Nobody I knew or spoke to didn’t think he’d score goals at Championship level. You either made that up, or the people you speak to are as big a planks as you are. Where were you constantly told this, at the village idiot convention? 

Not by Southampton fans. Opposition fans or people I knew who were not saints fans and didn't watch lambert every week. Are you forgetting the old "Grant Holt" comparison?  Another Melvin.

4 minutes ago, Deanovski said:

Not by Southampton fans. Opposition fans or people I knew who were not saints fans and didn't watch lambert every week. Are you forgetting the old "Grant Holt" comparison?  Another Melvin.

What the Grant Holt who scored 25 Championship goals, is that the one?

That’s the comparison doubting lambert could score goals in the championship, a bloke that scored goals  in the championship? 

23 minutes ago, Deanovski said:

You lot are tapped? I'm not saying he will, I'm saying it's not out of the realms of possibility. The justification for his suggestiom by me is his 42 goals this season. Nothing I can say will justify it to you because you all just want to be negative football snobs. As I said  and ignored by most people I'd rather go for LANGSTAFF.

You are trying to misquote me as saying they are as good as Vardy, when the reality is you're just writing them off based on the league they're in.

29 year olds playing non league football aren't doing so because actually they're world beaters but no one (except you) has noticed :mcinnes:

• Like 1

Just now, Weston Super Saint said:

29 year olds playing non league football aren't doing so because actually they're world beaters but no one (except you) has noticed :mcinnes:

Except when he was in league 2 so Ryan Reynolds signed him up my g 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

What the Grant Holt who scored 25 Championship goals, is that the one?

That’s the comparison doubting lambert could score goals in the championship, a bloke that scored goals  in the championship? 

21 goals actually 

1 minute ago, Deanovski said:

Except when he was in league 2 so Ryan Reynolds signed him up my g 😂😂😂

21 goals actually 

29 year olds playing league 2 football aren't doing so because actually they're world beaters but no one (except you and the font of all football knowledge Ryan Reynolds) has noticed :mcinnes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BTW it’s Mullin. Anyway FWIW I’ve seen him live this season a few times and on TV. There are questions over why he’s not really done it before but from what I’ve seen and maybe it’s partly how Wrexham play, his work rate is phenomenal. I’d love to see his running stats against our strikers 

• Like 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Mullin/Lambert/Vardy comparison (Split)