Watford

Give it to Ron

1 hour ago, TheAlehouseBrawlers said:

Strange that they were overcharging for these tickets but anyone who paid £20 will be getting a fiver refund.

Around half of the allocation sold on the first day of sale, this will quickly sell-out.

But did the full allocation go on sale today?

We've had it in the past where we sell 3 blocks out of 5 (as an example) first, and once they close to sell out, open the next block and so on.

Desperately hoping it'll get to general sale here

17 minutes ago, SaintNewForest said:

But did the full allocation go on sale today?

We've had it in the past where we sell 3 blocks out of 5 (as an example) first, and once they close to sell out, open the next block and so on.

Desperately hoping it'll get to general sale here

Bought mine a couple of hours ago and seems like they are putting extra blocks on sale as the others get lower on tickets. The left hand block was completely greyed out still.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, The Cat said:

Bought mine a couple of hours ago and seems like they are putting extra blocks on sale as the others get lower on tickets. The left hand block was completely greyed out still.

Yeah they put the "usual" away blocks on sale first which was 2100 and have since opened up one more block. I'd say about 2000 sold so far, good going

Screenshot_20240115-212927_Gallery.thumb.jpg.6839ce2da445c7ddd9b3415a29e8d077.jpg

Good that those getting first dibs, ST holders etc, don't get stuck with the blocks at the far left or right, which isn't always the case. Looks like there will be tickets available on general sale unless they have a mad rush today.

1 hour ago, Chez said:

Good that those getting first dibs, ST holders etc, don't get stuck with the blocks at the far left or right, which isn't always the case. Looks like there will be tickets available on general sale unless they have a mad rush today.

Nearly all gone as of 10 mins ago 

Screenshot_20240116-161414_Gallery.thumb.jpg.979fa17ce447fe7a5d5bc5e6bbf6d432.jpg

22 minutes ago, kwsaint said:

Sold out now I believe.

Unbelievable support really, never known demand like it for away games, that's Swansea, Watford, Rotherham and Bristol City sold out for the next few weeks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EssEffCee said:

Genuinely shocked by that. Thought it would take quite a while for this to sell out.

Saw this as a dull draw when it happened but really looking forward to this now.

I agree, we only played there last month plus trains are a bit of a mess that day , guess its quick and easy to drive to, makes you wonder how many we could have taken on a Saturday 3pm with unlimited away end? 

Its Cup fever , I've got my cardboard cut out fa cup covered in foil ready for the day 👍

• Like 1

Ah man, I've been so busy at home due to wide not being very well, I completely forgot to get tickets. 

If anyone can't make it, and has two or three tickets, please could you let me know between now and the game. 

Many thanks