More possession than Man City

Danbert

The test will be against liverpool. Obviously you'd have to be stupid to expect us to maintain 60-70% possession against them, but it will be a good test for us. 

They're significantly better than us, press high and press well. Has everything to suggest we get a pasting. If we can hold our own in that game, i'd be very pleasntly surprised. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dman said:

The test will be against liverpool. Obviously you'd have to be stupid to expect us to maintain 60-70% possession against them, but it will be a good test for us. 

They're significantly better than us, press high and press well. Has everything to suggest we get a pasting. If we can hold our own in that game, i'd be very pleasntly surprised. 

Ditto. I'd be happy with a narrow defeat.

Does the time spent retrieving the ball from the back of our net count towards possession statistics? 😉

5 hours ago, Dman said:

Agree I am aiming to get near 80%